Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was recently deciding whether to buy an SV or an SVJ and I came across an SVJ in the most gorgeous orange I have ever seen. The only issue I have is that it has the painfully uncomfortable carbon bucket race seats. I had them on my Performante and I never want to even go near them again personally. Can I have them swapped out for the memory seats instead or is that not possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,189 Posts
Let me guess.... Arancio Fux.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,189 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
That was a fantastic guess. I need to see Xanto in person, the colors on my monitor vary greatly and look faded on my screen. I wish I had the cabbage available.

I have no idea on the seat question, but good luck with your purchase. Please update on the outcome

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sure you can swap seats. Finding them might me an issue and you’ll prob need them reupholstered to your color,

·
Registered
17 Posts
They will physically fit and bolt to the car, but cars configured with the carbon buckets seats do not have the necessary electronics installed- you won't have power to the seats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I was recently deciding whether to buy an SV or an SVJ and I came across an SVJ in the most gorgeous orange I have ever seen. The only issue I have is that it has the painfully uncomfortable carbon bucket race seats. I had them on my Performante and I never want to even go near them again personally. Can I have them swapped out for the memory seats instead or is that not possible?

Greetings! Did you ever resolve the seats in the SVJ? I have a SVJ with the sport seats and I hate them. Swapping with factory comfort seats looks to be a big ordeal. I would just like seats that tilt, and I'd be happy. They don't have to be electric. I'm even considering Sparco SPX seats. Let me know how you made out, thanks!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Interesting. Can you upload pics of the sport seats? There's an off chance I might be interested in a swap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Greetings! Did you ever resolve the seats in the SVJ? I have a SVJ with the sport seats and I hate them. Swapping with factory comfort seats looks to be a big ordeal. I would just like seats that tilt, and I'd be happy. They don't have to be electric. I'm even considering Sparco SPX seats. Let me know how you made out, thanks!
I actually ended up selling my SVJ and got an Aventador S Roadster. Never did get the seats changed on the SVJ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I actually ended up selling my SVJ and got an Aventador S Roadster. Never did get the seats changed on the SVJ.

I love the car, would hate to part with it. I was a real knucklehead for not popping the extra $4500 for comfort seats when I ordered the damn thing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts