Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No AdP and Feb delivery? Why don't you just buy a used roadster, plenty will pop up once Winter hits.
That was my first thought as well. However this time around I wasn’t going to do anything too crazy so after the playing with configurator for a bit it’s pretty much exactly what I wanted already to be honest. Car it self already pretty decked out so I checked pretty much all the boxes lol.

Why not used? I love the experience of specking it out and take delivery. It’s alot of fun! Thanks man

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,577 Posts
That was my first thought as well. However this time around I wasn’t going to do anything too crazy so after the playing with configurator for a bit it’s pretty much exactly what I wanted already to be honest. Car it self already pretty decked out so I checked pretty much all the boxes lol.

Why not used? I love the experience of specking it out and take delivery. It’s alot of fun! Thanks man
I agree, it is a pure joy to spec out your car and take delivery of a new vehicle, but not everyone can afford to do that and even if they can afford it they are not willing to take that first big hit with depreciation. Those people are practical and I envy them, lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, it is a pure joy to spec out your car and take delivery of a new vehicle, but not everyone can afford to do that and even if they can afford it they are not willing to take that first big hit with depreciation. Those people are practical and I envy them, lol.
no need to envy my friend. It’s really comes down to business structure. Most people don’t talk about this ——>> TAXES this dictate a lot of decision making when it come to owning your own business. I’ll have more videos on this stuff soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts