Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm considering some different exhaust for my new SVJ, but I'm really torn. I have some friends with Ryft exhaust which sounds pretty good, but loud as crap with the test pipes. I know everyone loves Gintani, which I do too. I have heard very expensive and ECU requires tune/programming with Gintani which could be a warranty issue? Also, I see the occasional "Brilliant exhaust is hands down the best" (Also commonly referred to as "Star Dropper"?) but I can barely find anything for them online? All the videos I find are of old Aventador platforms and crappy videos? Any help here???

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
450 Posts
Brilliant exhaust is the way to go. Search these threads and you will find a few posts that have sound bites. I heard the major player exhausts in person and the Brilliant Exhaust is the best hand down.

·
Registered
SL #7007
267 Posts
I met a guy at the last rally I went to a few weeks ago who just had his SVJ fitted with an F1 exhaust by Gintani. It sounded amazing! Didn’t seem too loud but the pitch was perfect. Yes Gintani is very expensive though…

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
262 Posts
Was lookin into Gintani. It’s valved so it quite when you need to be. Local friend has one and he told me it was around $18000 for exhaust, install, and flash tune.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'll have my brilliant installed on my svj next week and will document the install

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have Brilliant Exhaust on my LP720. Have been running for 1 full year almost. HANDS DOWN the best (quality, pitch, volume, etc.). I raced the Gintani shop SV side by side and we sounded identical... but Gintani power numbers are the unknown (no one has published). And Gintani requires tune.

Brilliant, on factory tune + Fabspeed O2 spacers = no CEL.

And you will pick up 40hp:

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Slope

Hard to beat for $10K all in.

@lambojesus on insta if you want to see videos. Also, @lowballergtr (local friend in AZ who has Brilliant on his SVJ).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have Brilliant Exhaust on my LP720. Have been running for 1 full year almost. HANDS DOWN the best (quality, pitch, volume, etc.). I raced the Gintani shop SV side by side and we sounded identical... but Gintani power numbers are the unknown (no one has published). And Gintani requires tune.

Brilliant, on factory tune + Fabspeed O2 spacers = no CEL.

And you will pick up 40hp:

View attachment 300790

Hard to beat for $10K all in.

@lambojesus on insta if you want to see videos. Also, @lowballergtr (local friend in AZ who has Brilliant on his SVJ).
Awesome.... Thanks man. Just gave you a follow. I'm @hustled4it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts