Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I'm trying to replicate the SV spoiler on my LP 700-4 (I know all about the heating, lifting issues), but, someone said that they are "adjustable" or something? Because we have no shows here at present, I wondered if someone could advise me. Thanks guys! Cheers, Ed (Australia)

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
125 Posts
Kratos is your man, surprised he hasn't chimed in yet. Are you planning on disabling the active wing raise? I've heard some members add the SV intake ducts like the S has now for cooling and go ahead and disable it.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kratos is a cool guy and has been an ENORMOUS HELP - but all I wanted to know was is the SV rear spoiler moveable? I'e does it go up and down like the LP 700-4 does?

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
262 Posts
Yes the SV is a fixed wing. Are you referring to the 3 different cant settings on the SV wing? This as much or as little as you can do to the wing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SV is a fixed wing,
Yes the SV is a fixed wing. Are you referring to the 3 different cant settings on the SV wing? This as much or as little as you can do to the wing.
THANKS GUYS!! So are the 3 cant setting done manually or do you just press a button or are they automatic depending on speed?
You see, I want to put a (fake - can't afford original) SV wing on my LP 700 - 4 roadster and I want it to look as close to OEM as possible. (I already know about disabling the present wing, overheating, etc.,).
Cheers Ed (Australia)

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
262 Posts
The three adjustable settings are done manually.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I had the replica wing on mine at first and it’s a really nice part for what it is. Looks better in matte finish as it doesn’t show the flaws. Here’s my car now with the oem wing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had the replica wing on mine at first and it’s a really nice part for what it is. Looks better in matte finish as it doesn’t show the flaws. Here’s my car now with the oem wing. View attachment 292623
Man that looks SWEET and I love the color of your car!
I will do it in matte (will paint it the exact color of the other OEM parts on the LP 700) - but do you remember who you bought the replica wing from? Thanks Ed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts