Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I haven't really driven my SV at night until tonight and its the first time I noticed that the license plate lights are just yellow halogen. Has anyone changed out their bulbs to some form of LED? If so, did you find something to change out the whole assembly or just the bulb? I was searching around the forum and didn't find anything. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Registered
Hey guys,

I haven't really driven my SV at night until tonight and its the first time I noticed that the license plate lights are just yellow halogen. Has anyone changed out their bulbs to some form of LED? If so, did you find something to change out the whole assembly or just the bulb? I was searching around the forum and didn't find anything. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
I changed mine with some led lights only the bulbs not the housing and no problem or bulb warning just pick some good brand and color you like some china made led don't last long i put a oem stile not to bright cant remember the brand think thy were osram

B

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I changed mine with some led lights only the bulbs not the housing and no problem or bulb warning just pick some good brand and color you like some china made led don't last long i put a oem stile not to bright cant remember the brand think thy were osram

B View attachment 295974 View attachment 295973

That already looks way better. I have to see what type of bulb it is. Thanks for sharing(y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts