Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
446 Posts
I don't think anyone is clicking the box because we're all afraid of the virus......(not the Covid type) although THAT is scary too...............

·
Registered
222 Posts
Im sure someone will click on the link... LMAO
Yeah, it's like a law of the internet, lol. I think I saw the other day that this same message was posted on other threads, so it's a bot anyway. I figured the best thing to do is ignore it (though I guess I'm not helping by responding and bringing it up through the active threads).

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
87 Posts
I clicked it! It's clean. Happy to help these guys with their project.

100% agree on laws of the internet and not clicking random links...99% of the time you're likely to contract ransomware or get Rick Roll'd 😂🤣

Anywho, I have a spare computer I use to click risky stuff [for work] so I clicked this link on that box. It's clean. So I went through the survey for them. If it's secretly a marketing agency trying to get more data from us...well, who cares. They're already listening to us on our cell phones 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I clicked it! It's clean. Happy to help these guys with their project.

100% agree on laws of the internet and not clicking random links...99% of the time you're likely to contract ransomware or get Rick Roll'd 😂🤣

Anywho, I have a spare computer I use to click risky stuff [for work] so I clicked this link on that box. It's clean. So I went through the survey for them. If it's secretly a marketing agency trying to get more data from us...well, who cares. They're already listening to us on our cell phones 🤷‍♂️
Hopefully you gave them your neighbors social security number 😀

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.