Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to supercharge my recently purchased 2008 Gallardo Spyder. Few available after market models. Not readily adaptable. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Not Turbo? Check Dallas Performance. They do lots of Lambo upgrades. Why not turbo? How much boost are you planning? Are you doing it yourself.?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Your only option would be turbos as there is not a supercharger system available for Pre-Lp G's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not Turbo? Check Dallas Performance. They do lots of Lambo upgrades. Why not turbo? How much boost are you planning? Are you doing it yourself.?
Prefer feel of supercharger. Install beyond my skills

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I am sure Dallas performance could build a supercharger system. It is not rocket science. I fabricate all my own stuff and their skills are way beyond mine. You just need a centrifugal blower with the right AR and size for what you are looking for. Upsize the injectors and pump. Add an intercooler . Tune the whole thing and Shazam. There are tons of aftermarket components you can adapt.(Elbows, hoses, etc) The pulleys might be the only tricky part. I have a lathe so make my own adaptors. If you go with a lot of boost , you will need wider pulleys. They will have to be fabbed. You can probably run 5 to 7 lbs with stock pulleys and serpentine belts. Should not be too expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts