Lamborghini Talk banner

Super Car Sunday in Texas

3K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  surfah 
#1 ·
Big turn out for the car show in Texas. Slowly but surely the attendance at car shows is becoming more robust. I Heard there is Herd immunity in the in the air. ;)
Check out the Blue C8 corvette with the Billionaire doors.

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
I love the term Wokester. What an accurate description of a bunch of idiots with their heads in the sand. All this political BS is straight out of the communist playbook. Defund police Equals Nationalize police force. Did no one in their generation study any history? Or has it been rewritten to reflect a different outcome?All of this has been done before. Show me even one Utopian society that has worked and actually improved the lives of lower class people . We live in the most successful opportunistic economic system the world has ever known. Where else can a person start with nothing and end up a multimillionaire owning one or multiple supercars? So WHY are they trying to screw that up? Lee
PS Sorry to hijack the thread. I am really glad car shows are coming back. Pate is this weekend at the Texas Motor Speedway

#20 ·
I feel you brother. I have been so broke that there were not even pennies in the change jar. I went out one time knocking on residential doors looking for work when I was 22. We had no money no gas and one can of green beans in the cabinet. I never accepted one dollar in handouts. Everyone today is buying into this crap that the world owes you something. Ps My wife and I still pick good stuff out of the trash. LOL

#27 ·
A can of green beans? Man you got food and a can to play with! Bonus package! You were so luck 😀

FYI, my siblings and I used to play with rocks for fun and garter snakes were house pets(to the dismay of my mom 😀)

PS
there’s one thing that that world owes everyone... opportunities! Take them or not. Freedom of choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.