Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big turn out for the car show in Texas. Slowly but surely the attendance at car shows is becoming more robust. I Heard there is Herd immunity in the in the air. ;)
Check out the Blue C8 corvette with the Billionaire doors.

Attachments

Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
Wow that鈥檚 a lot of blue C8! You picked good weather, it was absolutely perfect today!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That C8 looked real cool with that door mod.

Registered
SL #7007
Awesome turn out!!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome turn out!!!
Yes, the attendance at the car events is approaching or in some cases has reached pre-COVID levels. Hopefully, things will continue to improve and we can get back to life as we knew it.
The Spanish flu came and went, and therefore, this too shall pass.

Registered
Super Car??? like the Kia Stinger super car? ...sure, you just wrap it in chrome= SUPERCAR.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Super Car??? like the Kia Stinger super car? ...sure, you just wrap it in chrome= SUPERCAR.
I think it's Super Car Sunday in name only. I guess they don't turn any car enthusiasts away.....

Addendum:............nor should they.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Great shots, but no Blu Cepheus 馃槙

Registered
My car club has a list of approved vehicles, not on list not in club. No Porsche except 918. No Maser except Gran Turismo and upcoming MC20. No Audi including R8.

95% Lambo and Ferrari which is how I and the other members like it.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Someone told me this meet got shut down. It's still going on?
I tried to go last month and there was no meeting held. Not sure what the status of this show is but one thing is for sure when HEB opens they will have to find another location.

Registered
My car club has a list of approved vehicles, not on list not in club. No Porsche except 918. No Maser except Gran Turismo and upcoming MC20. No Audi including R8.

We use to have one in Dallas called Cars and Cannoli and he would pre-approve you otherwise you don't don't get in. I saw him turn away a brand new Lexus LC500. It was at an airport and he could control entry, not open to the public. That is no more. I prefer going to car shows where my car is considered the low buck car. Come to think of I haven't taken my car to one since he stopped. He did have a soft spot for Porsches and Vipers.

Registered

Wow
That is strict
I like going to cars and coffee and see interesting cars too.

Registered
I wonder what happened to those wokesters in Houston that tried to ban car shows??? Something about being too manly.
I love the term Wokester. What an accurate description of a bunch of idiots with their heads in the sand. All this political BS is straight out of the communist playbook. Defund police Equals Nationalize police force. Did no one in their generation study any history? Or has it been rewritten to reflect a different outcome?All of this has been done before. Show me even one Utopian society that has worked and actually improved the lives of lower class people . We live in the most successful opportunistic economic system the world has ever known. Where else can a person start with nothing and end up a multimillionaire owning one or multiple supercars? So WHY are they trying to screw that up? Lee
PS Sorry to hijack the thread. I am really glad car shows are coming back. Pate is this weekend at the Texas Motor Speedway

Registered
I love the term Wokester. What an accurate description of a bunch of idiots with their heads in the sand. All this political BS is straight out of the communist playbook. Defund police Equals Nationalize police force. Did no one in their generation study any history? Or has it been rewritten to reflect a different outcome?All of this has been done before. Show me even one Utopian society that has worked and actually improved the lives of lower class people . We live in the most successful opportunistic economic system the world has ever known. Where else can a person start with nothing and end up a multimillionaire owning one or multiple supercars? So WHY are they trying to screw that up? Lee
PS Sorry to hijack the thread. I am really glad car shows are coming back. Pate is this weekend at the Texas Motor Speedway
I started by dumpster diving to buy my new school clothes (2 pairs of Levi鈥檚 jeans and white Nikes with the red swoosh). Was I embarrassed? Yes. Did i know it was temporary? Hell yes!

Registered
I feel you brother. I have been so broke that there were not even pennies in the change jar. I went out one time knocking on residential doors looking for work when I was 22. We had no money no gas and one can of green beans in the cabinet. I never accepted one dollar in handouts. Everyone today is buying into this crap that the world owes you something. Ps My wife and I still pick good stuff out of the trash. LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts