• Chiefs

Votes: 2 25.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone care to share their Super Bowl favorite and why?

·
Registered
163 Posts
CHIEFS!! I live in Kansas City and this team is for real. It will be like always, mistakes will make the decision. If the Chiefs don't make them, it is hard for anyone to beat them much like the Patriots of the past. Will be a good game, that is just my two cents!

Mike

·
Premium Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope your Chiefs can pull it off. The odds are all over the place and it could go either way. I have no favorite team, but I really like both quarterbacks. Just looking forward to a great game and it will be epic.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Obviously the QB's is the story. Their play will be the headlines. The offensive lines vs the opposing defensive line will actually win the game for either team. Mahomes is very mobile and Brady is not. That might be the difference.

Mike

·
Premium Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There might some home field advantage for the Bucs, but other than that it's pretty even. Mahomes has really never played a bad game, and Brady is Brady, probably the best QB of our lifetime. I cannot even begin to predict a winner, but I am willing to bet this game is going to very close and right down to the wire.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I actually think it will either be very close or a 14pt win for chiefs. If the defense can pressure brady, he will not play well. At 43, its tough against the youth.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Hope your Chiefs can pull it off. The odds are all over the place and it could go either way. I have no favorite team, but I really like both quarterbacks. Just looking forward to a great game and it will be epic.
Same here. I almost always root for the underdog if my Cowboys aren't playing (which is all the time). I do love Mahommes though and rooted for KC against SF last year.

Wonder if it will rain and if so will weather be an equalizer? Fournette has been balling out if he gets 10+ touches the Bucs are 9-0 this season.

Regardless hoping it's not a blowout/ over by halftime. Getting a lot of takeout food and need the game to be competitive well into the 2nd half.

·
Premium Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bottom line both QB's should not be underestimated, and Brady's age hasn't been an issue yet. We will see come Sunday. I don't see a blowout as even a possibility, both teams are just too good.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Both QB's are winners for sure. Old vs new generation and Brady has seen and done it all. Mahomes plays like a 10 year-vet especially the past season where his ability to read defenses has drastically improved.

I thought the Bucs would lose to the Packers, Rodgers was playing so good down the stretch.

Can't discount the role both defenses will play and how much pressure they can get on the QB's, stop the run game and cover the Pro Bowl WR's on both squads.

·
Premium Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go back and vote please, forgot to put up the poll! You can change your mind if you decide differently later.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I think the bucs have a better secondary and LB play. More speed. If they keep Kielce to under 80 yards, bucs win.

fyi, last year I ran a numbers board for end of all quarters. I won the payout for halftime, 3rd and final score. A close friend won the 1st quarter.

wow! Did I get grief for that rigged board ;) note: I bought the last 2 numbers on the board, so no it wasn’t rigged.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I hadn't watched pro football in a very long time, until last years SB and it was pretty cool. So I will probably watch this one. Mahommes, was good in college, but he makes a better pro. His dad was an OK pitcher, even pitched for the Rangers one season. I watch college football a lot. Pro is kinda boring.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I hadn't watched pro football in a very long time, until last years SB and it was pretty cool. So I will probably watch this one. Mahommes, was good in college, but he makes a better pro. His dad was an OK pitcher, even pitched for the Rangers one season. I watch college football a lot. Pro is kinda boring.
I agree about watching college football.
I thoroughly enjoy watching college basketball over the NBA

the NBA is so centered around a dozen good athletes, it takes coaching out of the equations. I like sports with good coaching.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Biased as I’m in Kansas City too (and watched every snap of the week 12 match up where the Chiefs made it look easy), but I think the Chiefs pull it off. They’ve just got so many weapons on offense, in an offense oriented league. And honestly I was not very impressed with the Bucs playoff games, really thought the Packers handed them the NFC championship with a few terribly blown plays and bad play calling. Have nothing but respect for Brady and would never want to underestimate him though.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Biased as I’m in Kansas City too (and watched every snap of the week 12 match up where the Chiefs made it look easy), but I think the Chiefs pull it off. They’ve just got so many weapons on offense, in an offense oriented league. And honestly I was not very impressed with the Bucs playoff games, really thought the Packers handed them the NFC championship with a few terribly blown plays and bad play calling. Have nothing but respect for Brady and would never want to underestimate him though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well I was pretty proud before the game so I guess I need to come back and admit some were right. I don't think anyone thought it would be such a dominate performance by the Bucs, Congrats to the Bucs and Tom Brady.

Mike

·
Registered
925 Posts
Well I was pretty proud before the game so I guess I need to come back and admit some were right. I don't think anyone thought it would be such a dominate performance by the Bucs, Congrats to the Bucs and Tom Brady.

Mike
Kelcee exceeded my 80 yard threshold and the bucs still won. Kelce was the only thing working for KC last night.

TB LB and secondary speed was to much. Especially playing a 2 deep cover.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Chiefs were not prepared. Lots going on in KC with staff but they are all professionals, cant let outside forces in.

·
Premium Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wish I was a betting man, could have made a killing. It was good to see the Bucs perform at that level. Sorry for the Chief fans, but what a game for the Brady.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I said it was going to come down to defense and boy did it ever. KC had 2 starting O-linemen out and Mahomes was under pressure all night could never get it going.

Can't believe KC didn't score a single touchdown. KC was thoroughly outcouched by TB

Can't discount the role both defenses will play and how much pressure they can get on the QB's, stop the run game and cover the Pro Bowl WR's on both squads.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts