Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally love getting up early on a Sunday morning and leaving the home before 7am. In that way, although the roads are not deserted they are sparsely traveled. Today I was coming back from my drive and a gentlemen in his red truck flashed his lights at me once. I thought, he either is warning about a LEO or he liked the EVO and personally I favored the former. As it turns out, a little ways down the road a Texas State Trooper was tucked away just enough I would not have seen him without the assist from the good samaritan. So, there are two morales to this story, one driving Sunday mornings are a blast, and two, there are more than a few decent people out and about.
Parting thoughts, flash those lights when appropriate so, we can help each other when on the road of automotive bliss. ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
I personally love getting up early on a Sunday morning and leaving the home before 7am. In that way, although the roads are not deserted they are sparsely traveled. Today I was coming back from my drive and a gentlemen in his red truck flashed his lights at me once. I thought, he either is warning about a LEO or he liked the EVO and personally I favored the former. As it turns out, a little ways down the road a Texas State Trooper was tucked away just enough I would not have seen him without the assist from the good samaritan. So, there are two morales to this story, one driving Sunday mornings are a blast, and two, there are more than a few decent people out and about.
Parting thoughts, flash those lights when appropriate so, we can help each other when on the road of automotive bliss. ;)
That is great. I have had people on the street waving their hands and pointing ahead, only to find a cop pointing his radar gun.

Reactions: Rampante21

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is great. I have had people on the street waving their hands and pointing ahead, only to find a cop pointing his radar gun.
We need more people like that. In fact, I flash for a while after passing LEO and one time I flashed a police car coming in the other direction. :ROFLMAO: It’s all good, he did come after me. 😰 :giggle:

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Lambo2018 Where do you usually go for a ride? I am near Houston and everything around here is just BORING and full of trucks!
There are several less traveled roads down here. I like highway 29 because it is a long stretch and once you get past a few of the few small towns you hit a lot of fun curves and can go for a couple of hundred miles if you are so inclined.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those emergency encounters, I always bring a box of donuts. Make sure when the officer approaches, you have them in a viewable site with the lid open.
That could constitute a bribe, and add a few additional charges to the ticket. 🍩🍩🍩

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
That could constitute a bribe, and add a few additional charges to the ticket. 🍩🍩🍩
Naaaah, it's not a bribe if the reward is in plain view.....
Dog Toy Carnivore Dog breed Dog clothes

• Haha
Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@FontusBluG, that is too funny! Okay, okay I will keep the donuts on the passenger seat........now I am covered. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FontusBluG

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Over here it's a box of Manapua will do the trick!

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Parting thoughts, flash those lights when appropriate so, we can help each other
Sometimes I think all good samaritans are angels in disguise. They work discreetly to protect us against satan with a hell gun :) I'm sure Lucifer can confirm this.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sometimes I think all good samaritans are angels in disguise. They work discreetly to protect us against satan with a hell gun :) I'm sure Lucifer can confirm this.
Agree my friend, there are some decent sorts out and about...................Satan with the Hell Gun :devilish:.........you're too funny. You have caused me to conjure up a frightening corresponding image in my mind's eye. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only one thing our screen is good for. Running Waze.
Yes, Waze is your friend. As we all know, it's not 100% but it makes a real and important difference when on the roads.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Probably the same with V10 and Sundays...
That is hilarious, and a little inside joke for those that read my neighbor's golfing debacle........................I hope it's that loud or louder still!

·
Registered
595 Posts
That is hilarious, and a little inside joke for those that read my neighbor's golfing debacle........................I hope it's that loud or louder still!
As I think I wrote in that thread of yours - my neighbors tiny dogs and their nightly/late barking is actually something I look forward to take on for coming Saturday and Sunday mornings when I will take "the other car" to go buy breakfast buns... early... when they are newly baked...

1 - 20 of 189 Posts