Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO several exterior upgrades looking forward to more upgradings
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok let me try this again. I'm posting these pics of my 2006 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO Custom Wrap and LED Lights from this summer 2021. This is my 3rd year enjoying this wonderful experience owning a Super Car. I'm grateful for the experience but with some challenges with the e-gear, cooling system and electrical systems. Overall No regrets. Looking forward to owning a LAMBORGHINI URUS in 2024. For now I'm going to drive thus baby balls to the walls and live life to the fullest 😉❤👍

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO several exterior upgrades looking forward to more upgradings
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle Car Wheel

·
Registered
SL #7007
500 Posts
Interesting….. So are your headlights blacked out and you relocated the lights to the front bumper?

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the headlight are tinted and I added high powered LED with the custom bumper. In this picture the lights look better with the headlights off :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,886 Posts
Love all the lighting!

·
Vendor
2,755 Posts
Wild! Any better pics or close-ups of the lights in the lower bumper when off?? I'd like to add some kind of lights down there. Super twisty roads here and at night animals can be roaming around. This might be a great idea for better lighting for the edge of the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts