Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chief,

Could you please add the ability for members to "Thank" or "Like" a post? It'll spruce things up with the introduction of a peer encouragement system.

We've got the best Lamborghini community in the world here and I'm hoping it'll have the ability to thank or like other's posts soon.

Cheers :wave:

·
Administrator
431 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion,

If there's a demand from the community on this feature, I can get this escalated to the other mods and admins for approval.

Ed

·
Registered
298 Posts
Good idea!
Often, I will read a post and glean some valuable information. I don’t have anything to add, but appreciate the knowledge. Having some way to acknowledge that would be nice.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good idea!
Often, I will read a post and glean some valuable information. I don’t have anything to add, but appreciate the knowledge. Having some way to acknowledge that would be nice.
Yes! That's the same with me.

Let's hope more members will support this idea too.

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
I hope this doesn't mean members will get depressed and suicidal when nobody likes what they've written, or create a hyper-competitive atmosphere laced with jealousy, envy, and dislike for the one with the most "likes"

I'm only half joking here.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks,

I have sent this up.

Please standby for updates.

Ed
I hope this doesn't mean members will get depressed and suicidal when nobody likes what they've written, or create a hyper-competitive atmosphere laced with jealousy, envy, and dislike for the one with the most "likes"

I'm only half joking here.
I would 'like' both of these posts when/if this works. hahaha.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
I personally like the idea so that I can rack up as many rep points as possible.

Or not...lol.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the suggestion,

If there's a demand from the community on this feature, I can get this escalated to the other mods and admins for approval.

Ed
Admin, any updates on the progress? :wave:

I personally like the idea so that I can rack up as many rep points as possible.

Or not...lol.
Haha I know. Hopefully we can get this soon :D

·
Administrator
431 Posts
Having trouble adding the right software. Install crashes each time. We need to figure out what's happening but we need a server tech to help us. Request sent

Kevin

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Having trouble adding the right software. Install crashes each time. We need to figure out what's happening but we need a server tech to help us. Request sent

Kevin
+1 :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

Kevin
Shucks. A big thank you for the time and effort you're making for implementing this feature for our forum.

Big +1 from me too 🙂

1 - 15 of 15 Posts