Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I asked before, but you never replied.

As you are posting the same questions on multiple high end forums, what is your motivation?

Are you writing a research paper for High School or College?
Or is he a billionaire that doesn’t know what to do with his money? Or time.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I asked before, but you never replied.

As you are posting the same questions on multiple high end forums, what is your motivation?

Are you writing a research paper for High School or College?
Hmm yeah based on the threads begun, they seem like endless pointless threads that you'd normally only expect from someone working for Internet Brands trying to reinvigorate a dead forum.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Billionaires AKA Fat Viking is a Beta male Asian teenager in the UK polluting high end auto forums with senseless dribble.

We successfully chased him out of Ferrarichat but havent had the same success on this forum.

Lambo2018 has taken a mentor role to Billionaires but as a grown man who comes to this forum for legitimate and honest discussion regarding Lambo's I find having to entertain teenagers who dont have a driver's license asinine.

Billionares will brag he was born under an auspicious lunar calendar sign and is destined for Billionaire status.

I put him on ignore but unfortunately his threads get propagated due to members chiming in.

Btw I am 1/4 Chinese and am not spouting how auspicious my lunar sign is although everyone knows Year of the Rat is the best.

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Billionaires AKA Fat Viking is a Beta male Asian teenager in the UK polluting high end auto forums with senseless dribble.

We successfully chased him out of Ferrarichat but havent had the same success on this forum.

Lambo2018 has taken a mentor role to Billionaires but as a grown man who comes to this forum for legitimate and honest discussion regarding Lambo's I find having to entertain teenagers who dont have a driver's license asinine.

Billionares will brag he was born under an auspicious lunar calendar sign and is destined for Billionaire status.

I put him on ignore but unfortunately his threads get propagated due to members chiming in.

Btw I am 1/4 Chinese and am not spouting how auspicious my lunar sign is although everyone knows Year of the Rat is the best.
You really are an inferior beta male by copying what I said first — "beta male" lol.

You didn't chase me out you all cried to the mods lol.

It's a well-known fact that Year of the Dragon is better. Anyone that thinks Rat is better is deluded.

·
Registered
412 Posts
From what I’ve seen so far, his post is on point; you’re clogging up a Lamborghini forum with posts about nothing of substance. They’re not even good ones; look at this stupid thread about interior design with two pictures and no text. Perhaps your actual intent is to see what effect you can have on causing various forums’ members to get tired of it and leave. With your post count of this kind of stuff you seem to have a lot of time on your hands for unfulfilling activity. I can tell you when I was a teenager, trolling car forums was the last thing on my mind.

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As @surfah mentioned, The Year of the Rat is simply superior to all others.

View attachment 308782
Where does it say that?

"The Chinese dragon is the most vital and powerful beast in the Chinese zodiac":

"Dragons are the most revered animal in Chinese culture. They call themselves the descendants of the dragon. In the past, emperors were seen as the reincarnation of dragons."

"Chinese people regard themselves as descendants of the Chinese dragon and emperors entitled themselves exclusively as the 'dragon'."

"In Chinese astrology, the year of the dragon is the luckiest"

"There are many legends about this animal, and it is also regarded as the most auspicious sign. Chinese people believe they are the descendants of the Dragon."

"The dragon is thought to be the most powerful Chinese zodiac sign."

"As the symbol of Chinese nation, dragon represents authority and good fortune."

That's all on the first page of Google.

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
From what I’ve seen so far, his post is on point; you’re clogging up a Lamborghini forum with posts about nothing of substance. They’re not even good ones; look at this stupid thread about interior design with two pictures and no text. Perhaps your actual intent is to see what effect you can have on causing various forums’ members to get tired of it and leave. With your post count of this kind of stuff you seem to have a lot of time on your hands for unfulfilling activity. I can tell you when I was a teenager, trolling car forums was the last thing on my mind.
Stupid post, noone is forcing you to be here.

·
Registered
296 Posts
@Billionaires -

If you are relying on a Horoscope to guide your future then you are truly lost.

I lived in Asia for many years and speak Mandarin Chinese fluently, and although I was according the Chinese Zodiac born in the Year of the Rat, I take none of it seriously.

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
@Billionaires -

If you are relying on a Horoscope to guide your future then you are truly lost.

I lived in Asia for many years and speak Mandarin Chinese fluently, and although I was according the Chinese Zodiac born in the Year of the Rat, I take none of it seriously.
First you claimed Rat was superior, then when I corrected you, you changed your tune and said you don't take it seriously lol.

·
Registered
296 Posts
@Billionaires -

If you could not discern that I was joking about a superior Chinese Zodiac year then you need to obtain a higher level of discernment. The Zodiac itself is a joke. Period.

If you truly desire to become an individual with wealth, stop with the ridiculous Zodiac crap, work hard in school and apply yourself upon graduation.

That’s what intelligent people do to obtain their goals.

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@Billionaires -

If you could not discern that I was joking about a superior Chinese Zodiac year then you need to obtain a higher level of discernment. The Zodiac itself is a joke. Period.

If you truly desire to become an individual with wealth, stop with the ridiculous Zodiac crap, work hard in school and apply yourself upon graduation.

That’s what intelligent people do to obtain their goals.
World's three richest Chinese billionaires born in 'lucky' year of the dragon:

·
Registered
412 Posts
So you’re insulting them by suggesting their ideas, effort, work ethic, etc was not responsible for their success? Or suggesting that every other sign is destined for mediocrity? Or you’re just a moron who spends his or her time spamming up car forums.

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
235 Posts
Sjeeez! You come here (this thread) to talk about interior design or about zodiak BS?
When you’re really lucky enough to become billionaire (it doesn’t come to you by mail), you should hire an architect to help you out. I thought, being an architect myself, hey nice topic to follow… wrong. So good luck with your search for nice interiors or with your Chinese zoo. On Pinterest you can find lots of nice examples however. 😉 Cheers!

·
Banned
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
So you’re insulting them by suggesting their ideas, effort, work ethic, etc was not responsible for their success? Or suggesting that every other sign is destined for mediocrity? Or you’re just a moron who spends his or her time spamming up car forums.
You would say that cos your sign is inferior and that's facts. That's not me saying it but the Chinese Zodiac. The truth hurts don't it?

Buying a couple Lambos doesn't mean you've made it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts