Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all do you use and recommend?

I have red suede on an 08 and the seating surface especially is quite worn. See pic. I want to make sure it's not something that will cause the dye to leach.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,942 Posts
Nice colour combination ooo.

There was a Nubuck product that was spoken about some time ago. I am not sure what site though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bruce. Yeah I love the red on black, though suede would not have been my first choice for the material bec it is so "precious" feeling. Especially on the dash, as I've seen passengers hit their shoe on it when getting in. Annoyingly, even when I warn them in advance of that.

I googled 'Nubuck Suede Conditioner' and I guess nobuck isn't a brand name, but rather just a type of suede. There are a bunch of brands with those 3 words in their product name. Most or all appears for shoes. Any idea which?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
* Clean = warm water + light washingup liquid + microfibre.
* Protect = 3M Scotchgard.

Always press lightly, whether cleaning or protecting, else it will squash and matt the fibres.

This is a good read. It is for Alcantara, but its roughly the same as suede.

https://www.autofinesse.co.uk/alcantara-cleaning-guide/

If the suede is worn, then it's best to replace it. Aftermarket trimmers can do it surprisingly cheaply.

·
Registered
11,942 Posts
I am sure this is the one I saw. I didn't think it was an aerosol though but maybe easier.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would not use Scotchgard. It no longer contains PFOS but the replacement perfluorobutanesulfonic is not something I feel comfortable using. I say this as a 3M shareholder, too.

Re: Four Seasons Suede & Nubuck Cleaner - thanks, just ordered some.

As far as the non-suede leather areas, like the dash and sides of seats, what all do you like best?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I suggest you use Toplambo, I also use this and it's quite good, I customized it from Reecoupons.com and really it's much cheap as local shops, there are much more are available go and select your desirable stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Entertainment is a must for every individual! There are good number of bars that are renowned is serving different varieties of costly wines, hard and soft drink. If you desire to open a bar or looking to purchase bar supplies in an affordable price, you should look in the online medium. Save money on things you want with a Online Bar Supplies coupons and Bar Supplies promotional code. 455 Online Bar Supplies coupons and Bar Supplies promotional code now on Bar Supplies coupon deals 2020

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,301 Posts
Tami, you resurrected this thread for that? Nevertheless anyone know if you clean Alcantera the same way you clean suede?

·
Registered
105 Posts
For the leather I use Zaino products, stuff is amazing and has a nice leather smell. They sell a cleaner and a conditioner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts