Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So most of you know I got my Superleggera Twin Turboed by Underground Racing a few months ago [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-6MiubSp4U]. Man was that thing sick. While I was there, I recorded their Stage I Twin Turbo Ferrari 458 italia. They asked that I hold the video until their official release... UGH... sat on this for 4 months. At any rate, here it is. Trust me, you will want to watch the whole thing.

Overall impression, car is maddening, even at stage I, but I think the dual clutch kills the neck-snapping bonker of an experience. I like the TT SuperG.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
A seriously turbocharged car with an Auto trans is the craziest feeling, it never really comes out of boost so it feels like constant acceleration....I like it. Judging by the 30day tags and the state inspection sticker, that car came from up here at Ferrari of Washington.

Seriously badass machine, I'm curious to see how the twin clutch trans deals with all that power. The Import Tuner crowd has already developed upgraded clutch packs for these transmissions in their cars...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Sounds amazing, as expected. But I have to agree with you, I expected more "snap" then that on the shifts. Obviously I wasn't there in the car, but I always loved that about the TTGs.

I know your car is on a different level, but holy cow...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Man I envy you guys that can afford to do these mods to our cars and the F cars. I run a great company called ohanatowl.com but I don't make enough money to afford the cars and the mods lol I am just getting use to the cost of ownership of my murci , I would love to twin turbo charge it. But I am sure to get it done right it will cost more then the 126k I paid for the car smh , I will just keep living through you guys until walmart calls to order a million of my towels lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts