Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,951 Posts
I bought some MSFT at $155, couldn’t resist!

Reactions: MAKEMOVZ

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm avoiding all airlines and cruise line stocks. Just not worth the risk. Eyeing Boeing but if the government bails them out it could wreck investors.

Otherwise, I was also watching EAT, RRGB and TSN. I think I missed the bounce on all of them. But I've caught a falling knife too many times so I'm gonna still hold off until I have a better idea when this whole pandemic is gonna blow over.

·
Registered
120 Posts
With inflation growing fast I like gold. Blue Chips always good an they’ll most likely rise w inflation. I think banks & credit cards will do well as banks & credit cards love inflation. The right cars good too. Late model Manual gearbox exotics are on fire now.

·
Premium Member
20,951 Posts
Reactions: 2006m5

·
Premium Member
20,951 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
I am sitting tight until I see what Putin is going to do.
Well I think you got your answer. The main thing is will NATO agree to Russia’s demands or will the they double down and meet Russia in Ukraine. Either way the market is going down. Question is whether to buy now or next week.

·
Premium Member
20,951 Posts
Wait until China take NKorea
So much going on right now. I have a watch list but I am not buying yet. The turnaround in the market today was amazing!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Anybody on this thread willing to point me in a direction to self-educate myself on how to invest in the market? I greatly appreciate anybody's time.
Angelofmurci- RUSSK- AFK49... you boys seem to know what you're doing, I realize playing the market is variable but can a guy make any sort of living from it?
I'm retired at 59 and looking for other means of income.
Thanks in advance for anybody's insight.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts