Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe there are only 4 no cost color options on the STO. How many are no cost on a regular Evo?

·
Registered
BMW ///M
104 Posts

Bianco Icarus
Bianco Monocerus
Rosso Mars
Grigio Lynx
Grigio Nimbus
Nero Helène
Nero Noctis

Reactions: kumizi

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,535 Posts
Had Rosso Mars Metallic on my 2019 580-2, great color in the wild; the configurator fails, as with all Lamborghini colors, to render it accurately and do it justice.

Reactions: asmazda

·
Registered
263 Posts
The paint is the single most important option on the car, don't go with the free paint. Look through the swatches at the dealership, find the colour that speaks to you and make it your own, you'll be glad you did 👌

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,535 Posts
Never forget if you spec a color you tire of it can easily be corrected down the road with a color wrap. Clearly, select the color you want first and foremost but there are options if the color selected does not fully satisfy your expectations. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The paint is the single most important option on the car, don't go with the free paint. Look through the swatches at the dealership, find the colour that speaks to you and make it your own, you'll be glad you did 👌
True. I paid up for blu Cepheus when I got mine some years back. But sucks to pay over ten grand for something that costs Lambo virtually nothing more on the cost side……

·
Registered
263 Posts
True. I paid up for blu Cepheus when I got mine some years back. But sucks to pay over ten grand for something that costs Lambo virtually nothing more on the cost side……
Lambo outsources their painting to casa imperiale, a nearby commercial paint shop. The urus they do in house though.

Pearl paints cost more due to the multiple layers. Probably not 10k more but at the same time Lamborghini has in my opinion the best paint selection of any manufacturer. Park your car next to another EVO with a flat paint and you wouldn't even notice it was there!

Reactions: bccars
1 - 9 of 9 Posts