Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-

I am speccing my STO now and was wondering who else is? I am trying to decide what to do on the outside with the livery stickers as well as the carbon package. For 21k for the exterior carbon it has be thinking. Are the factory mirrors dry carbon? It looks like there is a lot of stock dry carbon that is factory.
Is anyone doing contrast paint? I’m disappointed that so far they’re not letting me choose a color that’s not on the configurator.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,675 Posts
Factory mirrors are black plastic and there's not much free carbon on the STO. They couldn't even include the rear wing in carbon which is sad.

And check out the STO thread, tons of info and other STO owners who are spec'ing their STOs....

·
Registered
374 Posts
I can't decide on my spec. Either rosso mars with exterior carbon, or grigio lynx with red contrasting paint and no carbon. I have a while to decide though

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I’m going to hold off on contrast paint, skip the exterior carbon snd do the dark chrome and carbon twill package. On the app Viola Parsifae looks dark but In person looks great. I want it to match my Perf ! They’re looking into it to try and get me arancio atlas since it’s not on the configurator.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts