Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 80 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,614 Posts
Wow, this baby can sure get expensive if you want the full load!

·
Registered
927 Posts
1) The STO is 1" wider than a Performante and am wondering if wheel offset increased the track width or a different axle all together?

2) Related to #1 above - if the STO wheel is same offset as Performante, the tire sizes are the same between the two cars, then it may be a different axle. In that case center lock Performante (ET42, ET40) wheels could be swapped with spacers if you have the tools required for center lock removal and store the magnesium set for track day.

3) What are gear ratios 1-7 for STO to compare with Performante.

4) Cannot locate rollcage and harness option in documents.

5) No seat belts included as standard. Buyer must pick a color and pay $1600 per order guide.

It may be a website bug but every iteration I ran forced the Shiny Exterior Carbon Package into my builds for $21,600 which means the base price for US market is actually $349,438.00.
By law, a car cannot be sold without standard seat belts. The price of $1600 is for colored seat belts, which is a rip off. Even Ferrari charges $800 and Mclaren $400.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any comments on Sport vs Race seats as Design Pack v1 makes more sense one wants sport seats

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,052 Posts
That’s under the SC Pack.
There is no rollcage/4-point in Canada. The SC pack in Canada only has telemetry, fire extinguisher and magnesium wheels.

The exterior carbon is a must but it seems like the interior carbon package is as well. You get carbon trim throughout but if you spec the carbon mats you also get the foot well area in exposed carbon similar to the SV/SVJ.

I predict the vast majority of STO's in the US will be in hitting $400k once you add paint, interior carbon, etc..add in dealer/flipper premiums and you'll see some STO's in the $450k range for a while. With the information that was released at the Japanese launch event yesterday regarding 150 STO's for Japan and 700 worldwide (as claimed by a few people at the event) it seems like production will be very tight.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Any comments on Sport vs Race seats as Design Pack v1 makes more sense one wants sport seats
You want the new sport seats. The race seats are the seats you got in the SV/Perf, they're not very comfortable and will kill resale.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
For anyone placing an ordering beware that the rear carbon wing does not come in carbon, it's plastic. You can option the rear wing in carbon without the full exterior package, the option is around $10k CDN.

·
Registered
337 Posts
No numbers, it's a 2 year production but limited production for the first year.

You can average out how many allocations each dealer is getting to get a general idea how many cars will be coming to NA. The number I heard was around 500 total for NA.
Wow that's more than the Superleggera right?

·
Registered
337 Posts
I love that Lambo is making a stripped out road racer. I foresee this winning many car of the years, they won't be making cars like this much longer. It is a downward trajectory via turbos, heavy hybrids, gpf's and under ever increasing noise regulations until we are only left with quiet and souless electric cars.

I'm sticking with the rwd spyder but if I had a different stable then the STO would make an amazing addition. For me Verde Scandal with no highlights looks best View attachment 289961 View attachment 289962 View attachment 289963 View attachment 289964 View attachment 289965
Are the rear hips wider than a "normal" EVO?

·
Registered
38 Posts
There is no rollcage/4-point in Canada. The SC pack in Canada only has telemetry, fire extinguisher and magnesium wheels.

The exterior carbon is a must but it seems like the interior carbon package is as well. You get carbon trim throughout but if you spec the carbon mats you also get the foot well area in exposed carbon similar to the SV/SVJ.

I predict the vast majority of STO's in the US will be in hitting $400k once you add paint, interior carbon, etc..add in dealer/flipper premiums and you'll see some STO's in the $450k range for a while. With the information that was released at the Japanese launch event yesterday regarding 150 STO's for Japan and 700 worldwide (as claimed by a few people at the event) it seems like production will be very tight.
Whoa 700 worldwide? I hope I can get one. I’m #6 at Downer’s Grove.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had to put in some additional ad personam requests because when we got the build confirmation some items were changed.

It seems to get carbon interior package it cancels travel pack.

My build is currently at $407K with destination charges.

But may change when they send me the costs of some of my additional requests.

Also, my dealer(large east coast) believes there are no cameras with the SC pack and the literature doesn’t mention it. If so that will come off unless they can change the color of the Mg wheels.

I have doubts that bit will include the rollbar also. We have also asked for confirmation.

For delivery, they believe it will be a late 1Q 21 or 2Q 21, since my car will be the first slot at the dealer.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Had to put in some additional ad personam requests because when we got the build confirmation some items were changed.

It seems to get carbon interior package it cancels travel pack.

My build is currently at $407K with destination charges.

But may change when they send me the costs of some of my additional requests.

Also, my dealer(large east coast) believes there are no cameras with the SC pack and the literature doesn’t mention it. If so that will come off unless they can change the color of the Mg wheels.

I have doubts that bit will include the rollbar also. We have also asked for confirmation.

For delivery, they believe it will be a late 1Q 21 or 2Q 21, since my car will be the first slot at the dealer.
Interior carbon replaces the plastic piece on the dash to a full carbon piece which is why there's no cup holders. Backup camera is legally mandated for all new cars so it will be included and my dealer confirmed there is no rollbar/harness for US/Canada cars. New cars are not allowed to have rollbars from factory, it's due to (dated) saftey regulations.

What's the freight charge on US cars? How many allocations did your dealer get?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interior carbon replaces the plastic piece on the dash to a full carbon piece which is why there's no cup holders. Backup camera is legally mandated for all new cars so it will be included and my dealer confirmed there is no rollbar/harness for US/Canada cars. New cars are not allowed to have rollbars from factory, it's due to (dated) saftey regulations.

What's the freight charge on US cars? How many allocations did your dealer get?
I was referring to track cameras. Like you get on Mclaren.

I understand the issue with trim pieces, but we are checking if there is another way.

Freight is $3695 as listed on order,GGT is TBD.

I didn’t ask how many allocations.He did say they received so many deposits from the area, there is no chance for any of the out of area people at my dealer.
My dealer does NJ/PA/DE/NY mostly.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Canada - Dealer Prep- $ 6995
Freight (air- only option) -$ 10000
Green Levy - $ 2000

But we get a break on the currency exchange relative to USD.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Canada - Dealer Prep- $ 6995
Freight (air- only option) -$ 10000
Green Levy - $ 2000

But we get a break on the currency exchange relative to USD.
What's the $7k? Sea option?

61 - 80 of 144 Posts