Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,000 Posts
Yup it is.. When I put my deposit in 2021, was told it will be for whatever get announced in 2022.. now they are saying, they thought evo will continue.. tecnica has its own list
It seems greed has set in with several dealers.

·
Premium Member
21,000 Posts
I wonder how much of that the salesman gets?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,251 Posts
Here are my thoughts about ADMs, and notably, there are several forum members that get their knickers in a twist over said payment to the point of histrionics :giggle: , if you are adverse to ADMs then march on but if can afford it and want the car then go for it. Life is way too short, Carpe Diem!

Attachments

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Can't wait to see your spec
I think my spec would be extremely basic. But I don't know if I should be ordering one though the temptation is quite hard to resist. That big wing will surely attract lots of jealous cops, though removing it means removing the identity of STO which means may as well get the Tecnica.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,251 Posts
I think my spec would be extremely basic. But I don't know if I should be ordering one though the temptation is quite hard to resist. That big wing will surely attract lots of jealous cops, though removing it means removing the identity of STO which means may as well get the Tecnica.
Wait, wait are you potentially a member of team STO?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,251 Posts
I really don't know :) STO is like $100k more so I need to think more....I already put all my money into gold :p My bank has like $5 now and I have to forage mushroom for food :)
I was hoping you would be getting one so, you can help us figure out some cool creative mods. ;)

Reactions: Sakura

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Beauty exists within simplicity in Japanese culture haha.

Jealous cops would think the big wing is bosozuku since they don't know any better. I would be wary of drawing negative attention as well.

I hear you on questioning whether ordering new at the moment is the wisest choice. 1 month ago I wasn't as pessimistic. Today I feel a recession is coming sooner than later perhaps the latest end of 2023.

Can I wait for 18 months or less to procure a great deal as I did on my current 580-2 also knowing I have 30 more years of exotic car ownership in front of me?

·
Premium Member
21,000 Posts
Beauty exists within simplicity in Japanese culture haha.

Jealous cops would think the big wing is bosozuku since they don't know any better. I would be wary of drawing negative attention as well.

I hear you on questioning whether ordering new at the moment is the wisest choice. 1 month ago I wasn't as pessimistic. Today I feel a recession is coming sooner than later perhaps the latest end of 2023.

Can I wait for 18 months or less to procure a great deal as I did on my current 580-2 also knowing I have 30 more years of exotic car ownership in front of me?
Lol, yes I can understand how that would give you a solid sense of patience. As I am now closing in on 80 my thinking has become very short term.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Evo Verde Mantis AWD
240 Posts
That’s my spec for the STO! Saw this at the showroom yesterday when I was speccing mine - absolute stunner
[/QUOT
this is my spec has ad personam in it build date is for dec

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,251 Posts
thanks trying to make one of one interior lol
I think you have created a unique design. Heck, I think the AdP division is going to have to work full time for you alone. :giggle:

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Evo Verde Mantis AWD
240 Posts
I think you have created a unique design. Heck, I think the AdP division is going to have to work full time for you alone. :giggle:
this is my tecnica build inspired by the Sian roadster launch car

Attachments

41 - 60 of 66 Posts