Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,933 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Norman that looks amazing! Now I’m tempted to switch back to dark color but Blu Cepheus just looks so good 😊

• Love

·
Premium Member
20,933 Posts
The problem is I like them all and there are just too many options. The dealers configurator is ridiculous! Way too many choices and combinations. I spent a couple hours on it yesterday and I am still if not more confused.

• Love

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Norman, as soon as I saw post #15, and I am reminded you posted that artist in my "Tunes and Ice" thread many months ago. Very impressive musician.
Yes I remember that fun thread! It went very long to many pages. I wish there is a way to build all the suggested tracks automatically into a track list!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The problem is I like them all and there are just too many options. The dealers configurator is ridiculous! Way too many choices and combinations. I spent a couple hours on it yesterday and I am still if not more confused.
Can't go wrong with any choices. Just be careful the options can get really expensive on top of an already expensive car. I picked mine in config without looking at the price sheet and boy!😂

·
Premium Member
20,933 Posts
Can't go wrong with any choices. Just be careful the options can get really expensive on top of an already expensive car. I picked mine in config without looking at the price sheet and boy!😂
That’s what I just did, I’m sure I will be shocked. My SM just kept adding little things.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Norman that looks amazing! Now I’m tempted to switch back to dark color but Blu Cepheus just looks so good 😊
The matte dark paint on that STO was not really recommended by my dealer because they said it was difficult and expensive to fix any stone chips. Any tiny chips would be very visible and would drive ocd nuts. I think bright color or gloss dark paint is best. Blu Cepheus sounds awesome 🤩

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
The matte dark paint on that STO was not really recommended by my dealer because they said it was difficult and expensive to fix any stone chips. Any tiny chips would be very visible and would drive ocd nuts. I think bright color or gloss dark paint is best. Blu Cepheus sounds awesome 🤩
If I ever get to pick a color, blu cepheus would be it!!

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
That’s my spec for the STO! Saw this at the showroom yesterday when I was speccing mine - absolute stunner

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Debian and Sakura

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
20,933 Posts
That’s my spec for the STO! Saw this at the showroom yesterday when I was speccing mine - absolute stunner
Only the one photo? Love to see more of that car!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Blu Cepheus will not disappoint, I specced it on two EVOs..........that's gotta tell you something! ;)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Wooohoooo that is exactly i would have done it.. so happy for you 🥹
Any closer to your AWD nirvana? You have been inordinately patient and I hope there is a big time payoff. There are some people that are well disposed to be excellent ambassadors of the brand, and you are one of them. Hang in there........

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
I wish there is a way to build all the suggested tracks automatically into a track list!
Not a bad idea..............after I get the EVO infotainment system to work that's next on the agenda. ;):giggle:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Any closer to your AWD nirvana? You have been inordinately patient and I hope there is a big time payoff. There are some people that are well disposed to be excellent ambassadors of the brand, and you are one of them. Hang in there........
Nothing yet.. dealer says he won’t move existing evo orders to tecnica as they want to charge 60K adm on tecnica.. at this point, I don’t think I am getting one..

·
Premium Member
20,933 Posts
Nothing yet.. dealer says he won’t move existing evo orders to tecnica as they want to charge 60K adm on tecnica.. at this point, I don’t think I am getting one..
That is a ridiculous ADM. Sorry to hear it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Are you willing to pay an ADM if necessary?

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
That is a ridiculous ADM. Sorry to hear it.
Yup it is.. When I put my deposit in 2021, was told it will be for whatever get announced in 2022.. now they are saying, they thought evo will continue.. tecnica has its own list

21 - 40 of 66 Posts