Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Norman great photos! You may want to also post them in the thread linked below. ;)

Reactions: LHP

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Thanks Albert! Glad you like it! Can't wait to see your photos next month when you get it delivered!

About the other thread, I'm ducking to stay away from the crossfires :)
I hear you, and there is nothing wrong that.

• Haha
Reactions: Sakura

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Norman, as soon as I saw post #15, and I am reminded you posted that artist in my "Tunes and Ice" thread many months ago. Very impressive musician.

• Love

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Norman that looks amazing! Now I鈥檓 tempted to switch back to dark color but Blu Cepheus just looks so good 馃槉
If I ever get to pick a color, blu cepheus would be it!!
Blu Cepheus will not disappoint, I specced it on two EVOs..........that's gotta tell you something! ;)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Wooohoooo that is exactly i would have done it.. so happy for you 馃ス
Any closer to your AWD nirvana? You have been inordinately patient and I hope there is a big time payoff. There are some people that are well disposed to be excellent ambassadors of the brand, and you are one of them. Hang in there........

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I wish there is a way to build all the suggested tracks automatically into a track list!
Not a bad idea..............after I get the EVO infotainment system to work that's next on the agenda. ;):giggle:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Nothing yet.. dealer says he won鈥檛 move existing evo orders to tecnica as they want to charge 60K adm on tecnica.. at this point, I don鈥檛 think I am getting one..
Are you willing to pay an ADM if necessary?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Here are my thoughts about ADMs, and notably, there are several forum members that get their knickers in a twist over said payment to the point of histrionics :giggle: , if you are adverse to ADMs then march on but if can afford it and want the car then go for it. Life is way too short, Carpe Diem!

Attachments

Reactions: amandeep18feb

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I think my spec would be extremely basic. But I don't know if I should be ordering one though the temptation is quite hard to resist. That big wing will surely attract lots of jealous cops, though removing it means removing the identity of STO which means may as well get the Tecnica.
Wait, wait are you potentially a member of team STO?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I really don't know :) STO is like $100k more so I need to think more....I already put all my money into gold :p My bank has like $5 now and I have to forage mushroom for food :)
I was hoping you would be getting one so, you can help us figure out some cool creative mods. ;)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
thanks trying to make one of one interior lol
I think you have created a unique design. Heck, I think the AdP division is going to have to work full time for you alone. :giggle:

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars
1 - 13 of 13 Posts