Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
Great pics Norman! Could you tell me what color yellow is used for your accents? Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
  • Love

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
The problem is I like them all and there are just too many options. The dealers configurator is ridiculous! Way too many choices and combinations. I spent a couple hours on it yesterday and I am still if not more confused.

• Love

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
Can't go wrong with any choices. Just be careful the options can get really expensive on top of an already expensive car. I picked mine in config without looking at the price sheet and boy!😂
That’s what I just did, I’m sure I will be shocked. My SM just kept adding little things.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
That’s my spec for the STO! Saw this at the showroom yesterday when I was speccing mine - absolute stunner
Only the one photo? Love to see more of that car!

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
Nothing yet.. dealer says he won’t move existing evo orders to tecnica as they want to charge 60K adm on tecnica.. at this point, I don’t think I am getting one..
That is a ridiculous ADM. Sorry to hear it.

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
Yup it is.. When I put my deposit in 2021, was told it will be for whatever get announced in 2022.. now they are saying, they thought evo will continue.. tecnica has its own list
It seems greed has set in with several dealers.

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
I wonder how much of that the salesman gets?

·
Premium Member
20,998 Posts
Beauty exists within simplicity in Japanese culture haha.

Jealous cops would think the big wing is bosozuku since they don't know any better. I would be wary of drawing negative attention as well.

I hear you on questioning whether ordering new at the moment is the wisest choice. 1 month ago I wasn't as pessimistic. Today I feel a recession is coming sooner than later perhaps the latest end of 2023.

Can I wait for 18 months or less to procure a great deal as I did on my current 580-2 also knowing I have 30 more years of exotic car ownership in front of me?
Lol, yes I can understand how that would give you a solid sense of patience. As I am now closing in on 80 my thinking has become very short term.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts