Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ladies and Gents,

These are the high res shots from my STO test drive yesterday in Nagoya, Japan. They are unfiltered and uncut and as raw as they can get straight from my camera. I used Nikon Z7ii with 24-70 mm lens.

You can use these photos whatever you like after you follow my youtube channel Santa With a Violin - YouTube. I just need 89 more followers so I can create a channel with customized name. Please help me out guys because I don't want to spend $15 to get fake 1000 subs :)

In my opinion, if you want something that can be considered collectible in the future, this is the car to get. Everything in this car is made from CF (carbon fiber) panels (excluding the top because it is made from aluminum). The glossy CF is an option. Man, just look at how the bonnet (hood) opens it's so F unique like the Miura :) @Lambo2018 and @LHP you guys really made the right choice.

I'm not going to bother you with how it drives because there are tons of reviews already. I will upload a video of my test drive later on. Let me just say that the car was planted during tight corners, felt very lightweight, and felt very fast from 2nd settings. I will never ever use the 1st setting unless it's for cooling the engine. The car is absolutely raw and absolutely made for track, so if you get a chance, please bring it to the track to appreciate its full potential. The exhaust sound is very tamed. I only like the exhaust sound at highest setting during aggressive driving which is quite similar to EVO RWD with Akrapovic.

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Hood

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Grille Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Norman great photos! You may want to also post them in the thread linked below. ;)

Reactions: LHP

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Norman great photos! You may want to also post them in the thread linked below. ;)

Thanks Albert! Glad you like it! Can't wait to see your photos next month when you get it delivered!

About the other thread, I'm ducking to stay away from the crossfires :)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Thanks Albert! Glad you like it! Can't wait to see your photos next month when you get it delivered!

About the other thread, I'm ducking to stay away from the crossfires :)
I hear you, and there is nothing wrong that.

• Haha
Reactions: Sakura

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pics..after having seen an STO recently, I happened to drive past a balloon white Performante Spyder yesterday. It is incredible how bland and basic the Performante now appears.
Perf is still very nice with its forged carbon and ALA. But yeah I agree STO trumps them all in terms of its menacing look :)

Registered
Okay that kind of makes sense why I am struggling. I think maybe it has to be in park too? I just don't see the point of the screen if you can't have it up while driving. We are already on the brink of crashing every time we attempt to adjust the volume. That screen isn't dangerous.

BTW - I have subscribed to you YouTube.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay that kind of makes sense why I am struggling. I think maybe it has to be in park too? I just don't see the point of the screen if you can't have it up while driving. We are already on the brink of crashing every time we attempt to adjust the volume. That screen isn't dangerous.

BTW - I have subscribed to you YouTube.
Definitely not park because I was at the intersection when the screen was up. I agree man looking down on that screen while driving needs some serious adjustment.

Thank you for the subs! I saw your videos and subbed back!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Subscribed. Funny thing is that as a musician and an audiophile I had seen your sensonum Vivaldi video before. A bit off topic, but have you seen this guy?

Yes! I subbed to his channel, bought his albums, and actually had short chat with him before. His recitals in Tokyo were cancelled twice because of covid. I will be in the front seat if he decides to perform again. I have never seen an alien (skill wise) play in real life before 馃槀

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Great pics Norman! Could you tell me what color yellow is used for your accents? Thanks

• Love

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Norman, as soon as I saw post #15, and I am reminded you posted that artist in my "Tunes and Ice" thread many months ago. Very impressive musician.

• Love
1 - 20 of 66 Posts