Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STO owners that took delivery, what goodies besides the car did your dealer give you?

I'm curious because so far I only got keys and manuals. lol Wasn't sure if others got trickle chargers, car cover, gloves (I have seen some get these), replica diecast model of your build?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I can’t believe no car cover, it is always included with new Lamborghinis. Why would the STO be any different? It must be something to do with the supply chain issues.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
What's up with some of the dealers out there? Car cover and tender should always be included.

I also received a sketch drawing of the STO, gloves need to be ordered and replica model is delayed but should arrive in 6 months or so. I also received a EVO owners gift which includes some detailing products and microfiber clothes.

·
Administrator
4,017 Posts
The cars come from the factory with manuals, car cover, and tools.

Model car, gloves, plaques, sketches are all part of customer contact program and come later.

A trickle charger, seat cover, wine, mugs, etc are all given by individual dealers at their discretion. Be happy with what you get because some dealers give zip.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
454 Posts
I got 2 IMSA posters (way before the car came)
2 “sketch drawings” (3 days b4 the car arrived)
Tender, free instal of magnetic tender connection, car cover, some sweaters and tee shirts.
Gloves was mailed 2 months after I picked up my car.
Still waiting on my replica.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info! I’ll reach out to Lamborghini if I don’t get the standard trickle charger and cover. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Gloves was mailed 2 months after I picked up my car.
If your an out-of-state buyer, I wonder how the glove measurements are handled? Maybe the local dealership will assist with that, DK.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
So, just circumference and not finger length correct?

Reactions: Sto_fever
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.