Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
590 Posts
It was a rental. But I'm sure that the owner of the rental agency isn't very happy. The insurance company is going to be even less happy. 😬

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo - Final Edition
129 Posts
That's close to Lake Mead in Boulder City, NV. I used to live about 15min away from there (Henderson, NV) and it is about 30-40min away from the Strip. That license plate looks like Royalty Exotics rental and I just found the video on YouTube too

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Royalty has some interesting videos. Mostly horror stories.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I believe in a video from the last week Houston mentioned the finance company that does most of the lending for their rentals and he mentioned because of this lending company they were able to secure a STO I assume at MSRP.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
@Huracaan already posted this in the "STO" thread but is that a picture of the driver/renter of the STO? It is unfortunate but a man's got to know his limitations. Maybe next time he will rent an AWD super car. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,843 Posts
I can't believe they RENT these gems. It almost seems sacrilegious to me.

Reactions: TTBear

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Man, that gentleman’s/renters insurance company is going to be extremely unhappy, ouch!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
^^Damn infotainment system. Then again, it must sell a few more Lamborghinis'.........a shrewd business strategy. :giggle:

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
99 Posts
^^Damn infotainment system. Then again, it must sell a few more Lamborghinis'.........a shrewd business strategy. :giggle:
I have it on good authority that he was attempting to fold a Slim Jim and shove it into the Slim Jim storage compartment..😆

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
I have it on good authority that he was attempting to fold a Slim Jim and shove it into the Slim Jim storage compartment..😆
Wait, hold the phone...................so, you're to blame. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: GoPGgo

·
Registered
99 Posts
well at least it's not a write-off. Coming soon to a dealership near you at $50k over MSRP. And not sure who deserves a bigger muppet award - the rental company or the driver.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I can't believe they RENT these gems. It almost seems sacrilegious to me.
I agree, it’s pure nuts. An F8, got it. Aventador, maybe. Perf, I suppose so.

I wonder what the skill set is of the average renter. RoyalPink is probably in the minority, I’m sure.

For most others, it’s the thrill of a lifetime - and the agony of defeat comes fast and furious.

The STO is not gonna be easy to replace, if even at all.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I agree, it’s pure nuts. An F8, got it. Aventador, maybe. Perf, I suppose so.

I wonder what the skill set is of the average renter. RoyalPink is probably in the minority, I’m sure.

For most others, it’s the thrill of a lifetime - and the agony of defeat comes fast and furious.

The STO is not gonna be easy to replace, if even at all.
For extra $100 per hour, you can get Eddie the Flying Eagle strapped on to the rear spoiler!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts