Lamborghini Talk banner
321 - 340 of 347 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts
Got my allocation Yesterday. Second quarter 2023 delivery for Australia.
Is it possible for an allocation to hit and the stated delivery is over 12 months later? This sounds more like a deposit is placed and an allocation will hopefully generate a delivery in 23Q2 right?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
Is it possible for an allocation to hit and the stated delivery is over 12 months later? This sounds more like a deposit is placed and an allocation will hopefully generate a delivery in 23Q2 right?
Fair question, except @Atbull seems to indicate he has an allocation in hand unless I am misunderstanding his post.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts
Fair question, except @Atbull seems to indicate he has an allocation in hand unless I am misunderstanding his post.
Your allocation just hit and didn't you say your delivery expectation is for July? I know Australia is a long way from Italy but so is Charlotte so I can't imagine the extra miles are going to take an additional 7-9 months versus yours. Think he just has the terminology wrong, which I'll admit is confusing to a new buyer.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
Your allocation just hit and didn't you say your delivery expectation is for July? I know Australia is a long way from Italy but so is Charlotte so I can't imagine the extra miles are going to take an additional 7-9 months versus yours. Think he just has the terminology wrong, which I'll admit is confusing to a new buyer.
You could be right, I guess we will have to wait for @Atbull to clarify. Admittedly, the terminology does get a bit confusing at times.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,933 Posts
And you do have an NEW EVO RWD to keep you busy while you wait, others might not be as lucky.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
And you do have an NEW EVO RWD to keep you busy while you wait, others might not be as lucky.
Yes It is fortunate especially the way things are these days.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 · (Edited)
I felt compelled to post the Sam & Dave song “Hold on I’m Coming” but this forum is musically adverse or at least challenged so I deleted it...............:(

• Wow

·
Registered
27 Posts
You could be right, I guess we will have to wait for @Atbull to clarify. Admittedly, the terminology does get a bit confusing at times.
Yes got the formal allocation two weeks ago, as did two of my friends also. We put down deposits in November 2021 however nobody had received allocations.

Dealer rung saying it is official and we have the allocation now. We have untill March to lock in specs and build date.

It is looking like December build, and 2023 Q1 Delivery at this stage

Reactions: Cadster

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #329 ·
Yes got the formal allocation two weeks ago, as did two of my friends also. We put down deposits in November 2021 however nobody had received allocations.

Dealer rung saying it is official and we have the allocation now. We have untill March to lock in specs and build date.

It is looking like December build, and 2023 Q1 Delivery at this stage
Thanks for the info. So, are you "Status 30 Submitted" at this point (see attached)? I just submitted my build on the 17th of January with a June build and July delivery. Though, hoping there is a little bit of a delay so I snag an MY2023 model.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #331 ·
:giggle: Just when I thought the forum was musically challenged.........

• Haha
Reactions: RoyalPink

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #332 · (Edited)
Though, @RoyalPink..........Sam & Dave song “Hold on I’m Coming” is so totally cool!

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts

That’s different from the EVO allocation. As soon as my allocation hit the specs were due asap. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #334 ·
That’s different from the EVO allocation. As soon as my allocation hit the specs were due asap. Interesting.
That is accurate and in fact my SA wanted my build by the 13th January anticipating the allocations were likely going to be released on Monday the 17th.
After the specs are submitted you have two weeks to change the specs and after that it's a done deal.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,964 Posts
That is accurate and in fact my SA wanted my build by the 13th January anticipating the allocations were likely going to be released on Monday the 17th.
After the specs are submitted you have two weeks to change the specs and after that it's a done deal.
Yep. Think there’s still something lost in translation. Don’t think he has an allocation yet. Just a guess from the SA.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 · (Edited)
Yep. Think there’s still something lost in translation. Don’t think he has an allocation yet. Just a guess from the SA.
Well, his dealer may have, in fact, been informed that an allocation is in the pipeline for March. I was told about my allocation in the beginning of December but the allocation did not show up at the dealership until the middle of January.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #337 ·
Repost:
I had a conversation about how the dealership goes about making changes to the specs after the order is submitted. Firstly, your SA sends an e-mail to Lamborghini North America with the requested changes, they then send the e-mail along to their factory representative in Italy. If the changes are approved or allowed the factory rep sends e-mail to Lamborghini North America who then sends it along to the dealership SA who inputs the requested changes. Hardly a straightforward or quick process.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #339 ·
Lol, that’s why I didn’t change nuttin.
Well, I made a few changes that went okay but took a while and just made another change today so I will see if it's a go or no go. Either way the STO will still look good.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #340 ·
Today, a month after I changed the color on the STO from Viola Pasifae to Rosso Mars Metallic it finally showed up on Unica App with the correct color. As we all have come to know, and understand, the Unica App is not real time.

Attachments

321 - 340 of 347 Posts