Lamborghini Talk banner
281 - 300 of 347 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #281 ·
Congratulations on
Congratulations on that , I think that configurator would have put me in the nut house. Way too many options. I struggled with the EVO one, can’t imagine how you were able to finally stop and decide.
Thanks Russ. The configuring wasn’t brain surgery but my brain did feel more pain then gain. What I know we all understand there is no perfect configuration, and perfection in general is a chimera that teases and taunts us endlessly. So, bottom line, I did the best I could and now I will move on.............but wait........no........ :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
Things are heating up, I went from a generic picture on the Unica App to "Your Huracan STO" plus a video message from the Lamborghini CEO. Cheers...... 🥂

Attachments

Reactions: Milazzo

·
Registered
363 Posts
Things are heating up, I went from a generic picture on the Unica App to "Your Huracan STO" plus a video message from the Lamborghini CEO. Cheers...... 🥂
I had that a few weeks after i pre-orderd .. half a year before production even started. doens't seem to mean anything :-/

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
I had that a few weeks after i pre-orderd .. half a year before production even started. doens't seem to mean anything :-/
You could be right but it's nice to see.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
@Leon, last time my EVO order was submitted on the 13th of May and by the 26th of May it went to Start of Production. If you don't have good dreams...................... ;)

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,937 Posts
What was the message?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
As quoted (see image attached above, post #282) but that is simply because Chase entered my specs into LOOM but nothing more than that.....generic if you will.

·
Premium Member
20,937 Posts
Oh well, I saw it was a video an expected some kind of message from the boss man.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
Oh well, I saw it was a video an expected some kind of message from the boss man.
There was a video from the Boss man a generic you’re not so special kind. Like he sends that to everyone who has an order entered on LOOM. It was a very impersonal personal message that only the elite get, if we define elite as everyone.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
It was a message letting him know that life will be twice as good now with two Lamborghini infotainment systems.
You’re just jealous X2, admit it. It’s like taking a ball peen hammer and hitting yourself int he head twice as opposed to once.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 · (Edited)
Great news, my order was submitted today so, I am officially Status: 30 Submitted; Tracking 600 Submitted Order and now the wait begins. I was advised that barring any production issues my STO should be completed June and delivered in July. Aside from a Leather Steering Wheel and Rosso Mars Metallic exterior paint I have no challenging AdP requests.

My options are listed below:
  • Main Paint: Rosso Mars Metallic
  • 20” Forged Matt Black Rims
  • Red Calipers
  • Shiny Carbon fiber Bezel, Louvers and Upper Fin
  • Lifting System
  • 3 yr Maintenance Package
  • Sport Seats
  • Sportivo Bicolor Rosso Alala
  • Interior Stitching in Rosso Alala
  • Steering wheel Stitching in Rosso Alala
  • Rosso Alala Seat Belts
  • Leather Steering Wheel
  • Lamborghini writing on the Dashboard
  • Travel Package
Hopefully, the above change to Rosso Mars Metallic paint plus Contrast in Nero Noctis are the last and final changes.......... 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #293 ·
I want to thank several of our members for all the advice and input regarding the STO. These members were generous with their time and responded to my many questions/PMs in a timely manner. They include @Sto_fever, @Scrappy, @Cadster and @Jr Mint. I am sure they are all breathing a sigh of relief and saying something to the effect.........thank goodness, he submitted his order no more incessant PMs. :giggle:
Seriously, we have a great community, and when the need arises, they're ready and willing to help.

·
Premium Member
20,937 Posts
OMG, that is absolutely crazy stunning. That color just keeps getting better and better. I wondered where could you go from the Blu Cepheus, nice job!

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
430 Posts
The whole point of forms is so everyone can help each other. Just glad I could do my part. But it’s crazy how a simple messages/post can bring people together.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #296 ·
Thanks Russ, it should look nice parked alongside Blu.

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
20,937 Posts
Thanks Russ, it should look nice parked alongside Blu.
Texas will never be the same! When people see that thing coming they could very easily mistake you for a UFO.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Yes, you are always suppose to give more to a forum then you take which reminds me of a funny story. When I had my AMG GTR on the GT forum there were members who wanted the rear wing up all the time instead of at speeds over 40 mph. One member figured out how to do this with a wiring solution. He wanted members to paypal him I think it was $20 for the solution instead of posting it. His argument is why should he not be paid for his time and effort. It turned out be quite a train wreck of a thread as you can imagine.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #300 ·
I hope the order will progress quickly given I have no outlandish AdP requests. In fact, I repeatedly asked Chase if the Leather Steering Wheel request would slow things down and he assured me it would not. Fingers crossed!

281 - 300 of 347 Posts