Lamborghini Talk banner
261 - 280 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I understand but at least you didn't fork out $7.2K for the Sport Seats so, you will probably come out okay. Though, just think you're paying $13K for accent paint which is about twice the price of the Sport Seats. Heck, all things considered I think the Sport Seats appear to have more value.
I don’t disagree. I spent the $ on aesthetics but the sports seats provide function.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
I don’t disagree. I spent the $ on aesthetics but the sports seats provide function.
I feel the $6K for contrast paint covering so small a surface area leaves me with the feeling of being slam dunked..........probably will delete it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 ·
I was greeted this morning with an "On Order" Unica App image. Chase said when he entered the STO specs it would eventually be reflected in the Unica App and it did after only a couple of days. 🥂

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
I feel the $6K for contrast paint covering so small a surface area leaves me with the feeling of being slam dunked..........probably will delete it.
if you look closely at the Livery 2, it also covers the rocker panels, lower door and inside door as well. So it’s a lot more than meets the eye from the outside. @Sto_fever did his and I wish I’d done mine. I thought I had, but didn’t understand the car well enough when I was going through the spec. (Other than that I got exactly what I expected).

So instead I’ll go with a vinyl wrap which will come close, but will never be an exact match.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
if you look closely at the Livery 2, it also covers the rocker panels, lower door and inside door as well. So it’s a lot more than meets the eye from the outside. @Sto_fever did his and I wish I’d done mine. I thought I had, but didn’t understand the car well enough when I was going through the spec. (Other than that I got exactly what I expected).

So instead I’ll go with a vinyl wrap which will come close, but will never be an exact match.
Okay, can you show me what you mean because I can't put the "Livery 2" on the car image with the configurator.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
The small black “stripe” on the door
I don’t think this option will help you Albert.
Your STO looks fantastic and you're correct I was not talking about that "Livery" but more about the value of the contrast paint as an option.

Reactions: Sto_fever

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #271 ·
Hey Guys, slightly unrelated but....................Their Here!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #273 ·
Odd it says since 1968 instead of 1963 when the company was founded. Perhaps too much imbibing in the vino and that typo was overlooked.
Of course, you jest...............that was when the winery started. 🍷 ;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
I was out for a drive in the glorious FL weather, and I noticed for the first time (it being really bright in the car) how much I like the dark chrome option. It just works well with the Alcantara.

Whoever owned the 458 before me went crazy when spec‘ing the CF, and I am not as enamored with it as most folks.

If Ferrari had done a better job with non-CF options on the F8, I’d have been inclined to do less of it.

My point is that I elected to spend the $$$ I saved on the CF elsewhere (paint), and I’m happy with that decision.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·
I was out for a drive in the glorious FL weather, and I noticed for the first time (it being really bright in the car) how much I like the dark chrome option. It just works well with the Alcantara.

Whoever owned the 458 before me went crazy when spec‘ing the CF, and I am not as enamored with it as most folks.

If Ferrari had done a better job with non-CF options on the F8, I’d have been inclined to do less of it.

My point is that I elected to spend the $$$ I saved on the CF elsewhere (paint), and I’m happy with that decision.
I finalized my build today and will see what happens with the allocation early next week. Apparently, Chase thinks the allocation will come through but I guess I just have wait and see. I just want to submit the order and forget about the configurator for a while.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts

Wish you wrote this a few weeks ago. It may have taken me off the fence toward the dark side.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Wish you wrote this a few weeks ago. It may have taken me off the fence toward the dark side.
Sorry, I can only write so much, so quickly. The dark chrome option was not std., I think it was $2k. But still much cheaper than the CF.

I feel the same way about the matte versus external CF. First, you get CF on the cofango anyway. Highly visible and looks great! Second, the location of the remaining is such that it‘s hard to see, and (IMO) is $$$ better spent elsewhere.

The Lamborghini matte black looks far better than Ferrari’s, which looks cheap to my eyes.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Sorry, I can only write so much, so quickly. The dark chrome option was not std., I think it was $2k. But still much cheaper than the CF.

I feel the same way about the matte versus external CF. First, you get CF on the cofango anyway. Highly visible and looks great! Second, the location of the remaining is such that it‘s hard to see, and (IMO) is $$$ better spent elsewhere.

The Lamborghini matte black looks far better than Ferrari’s, which looks cheap to my eyes.
I considered it for my EVO. Would’ve been a $1k option. In the end I figured I wouldn’t know the difference so left it off. Will I see yours next week at St. Pete FOS?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,976 Posts
Congratulations on
I finalized my build today and will see what happens with the allocation early next week. Apparently, Chase thinks the allocation will come through but I guess I just have wait and see. I just want to submit the order and forget about the configurator for a while.
Congratulations on that , I think that configurator would have put me in the nut house. Way too many options. I struggled with the EVO one, can’t imagine how you were able to finally stop and decide.

261 - 280 of 335 Posts