Lamborghini Talk banner
241 - 260 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
All the dealers I've worked with on high end brands have gone above and beyond to get me the car I want, are petrol heads themselves, and make enough money to afford very nice cars. If your salesman is giving you the runaround or 'like the feeling of control', you're probably working with the wrong guy or you're coming across as someone they don't want to deal with. Relationships are everything when dealing with limited production cars

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,977 Posts
When will it switch over to 2023 year models? It seems like the way things are going people will be getting a 2022 year model in 2023.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
All the dealers I've worked with on high end brands have gone above and beyond to get me the car I want, are petrol heads themselves, and make enough money to afford very nice cars. If your salesman is giving you the runaround or 'like the feeling of control', you're probably working with the wrong guy or you're coming across as someone they don't want to deal with. Relationships are everything when dealing with limited production cars
All excellent points, and sometimes here in the States you have to work a little to find an SA that you're simpatico with. Regarding relationships being paramount for limited edition cars that is spot on, and that is how I managed to go from an entry lever Porsche, 718 Cayman S, and being new to the brand, to a 3RS and a 2RS.

Reactions: bobz and Cadster

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·
When will it switch over to 2023 year models? It seems like the way things are going people will be getting a 2022 year model in 2023.
I am not 100% sure for each model but in the case of the EVO @bccars had his car completed in July of 2022 and was a 2023 model. So, a WAG would be by July/August time frame.
You know Russ, if I get the allocation this month it will be a 2022 and it I get the allocation next month it will be a 2023.... ...I guess I wouldn't mind waiting one more month for said allocation. ;)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
Just a heads up I stated there was no increase in STO pricing but that is not entirely accurate, that is, the contrast color non-AdP is now $6K verses the $4K and for all the other options that I selected and the base price there was no increase.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
344 Posts
Just a heads up I stated there was no increase in STO pricing but that is not entirely accurate, that is, the contrast color non-AdP is now $6K verses the $4K and for all the other options that I selected and the base price there was no increase.
Wonder what color combination you came up with. 🤔🤔🤔

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
I am not 100% sure for each model but in the case of the EVO @bccars had his car completed in July of 2022 and was a 2023 model. So, a WAG would be by July/August time frame.
You know Russ, if I get the allocation this month it will be a 2022 and it I get the allocation next month it will be a 2023.... ...I guess I wouldn't mind waiting one more month for said allocation. ;)
For me that would be a no brainer. I hate it when I get the last of the run and my car is a year old a month after I get it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
For me that would be a no brainer. I hate it when I get the last of the run and my car is a year old a month after I get it.
I know but if Chase only gets one more and I wait..............you see the problem?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
Wonder what color combination you came up with. 🤔🤔🤔
I should start a color selection raffle and sell tickets that way I can afford the gas on the beast.

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
Well in that case I would grab it.
That's Chase's feeling as well. I will hear either today or Monday if an allocation is released, and if not February with August/September delivery which would get me a 2023 model.

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
That's Chase's feeling as well. I will hear either today or Monday if an allocation is released, and if not February with August/September delivery which would get me a 2023 model.
I still don't know how he can get that kind of turnover, 6 or 7 months when most are still dating out a year or more.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #253 ·
I still don't know how he can get that kind of turnover, 6 or 7 months when most are still dating out a year or more.
That's what he claims and he was spot on with the EVO as well. If it takes longer that's okay.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #254 ·
Reactions: Sto_fever

·
Registered
133 Posts
My July 2021 allocation was $6k for the contrast pack. At the time I thought it was $4k.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
My July 2021 allocation was $6k for the contrast pack. At the time I thought it was $4k.
That bugs me a little bit. To paint the entire car is $14K and then that little bit of trim is $6K for a non-AdP color. Wow, they are a bit over the top with their pricing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That bugs me a little bit. To paint the entire car is $14K and then that little bit of trim is $6K for a non-AdP color. Wow, they are a bit over the top with their pricing.
And I got the side rockers painted Nero noctis which was over 7k. So I spent over $13k on paint on a car with a free color.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #258 ·
And I got the side rockers painted Nero noctis which was over 7k. So I spent over $13k on paint on a car with a free color.
Wow, $7K for the rockers? Why not have them wrapped when you get the car because that is what I am thinking about doing in lieu of their contrast offering.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow, $7K for the rockers? Why not have them wrapped when you get the car because that is what I am thinking about doing in lieu of their contrast offering.
I considered that but just wanted it done in paint. I wanted it to exactly match the contrast pack in black.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
I considered that but just wanted it done in paint. I wanted it to exactly match the contrast pack in black.
I understand but at least you didn't fork out $7.2K for the Sport Seats so, you will probably come out okay. Though, just think you're paying $13K for accent paint which is about twice the price of the Sport Seats. Heck, all things considered I think the Sport Seats appear to have more value.

241 - 260 of 335 Posts