Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 326 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any forum member recently received an allocation for an STO or been promised one in the near future? Have your dealership stated explicitly that they will be receiving allocations for 2022, and if so, how many?
I ask because I want to gauge just how plentiful the STO allocations will be going forward.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My dealer is not receiving any "new" allocations, just what was allotted to them last year. They are expecting them (about 6 left, 2 filled last year) to trickle in each month with deliveries going into early 23'.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
332 Posts
Lamborghini Paramus had 10 allocations
2 delivered.
Talked to my SA Alan about a month ago and nothing has changed.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Same as above. My dealer also had no other allocations given or expected. They had 3 for 2021, and all delivered. And a few more deliveries expected in 2022/2023.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,665 Posts
My dealer said he had 2 for 2021 and one was already delivered, the other is open still.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Although I didn't ask, from the many times I've been inside the Charlotte dealership from Sept til present, I've seen THREE different STO's on the showroom floor. So that's 3 I know of they've had in 2021. Hopefully their allocations in 2022 remain strong.

V.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Although I didn't ask, from the many times I've been inside the Charlotte dealership from Sept til present, I've seen THREE different STO's on the showroom floor. So that's 3 I know of they've had in 2021. Hopefully their allocations in 2022 remain strong.

V.
Their participation in Super Trofeo gave them a leg up on total allocations.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Their participation in Super Trofeo gave them a leg up on total allocations.
How much of a leg up? Number of allocations? Forgive me but I don't have any details so, Charlotte organized a is Super Trofeo event/race?
I do know Chase said they were given a few extra allocations for the event.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Gentlemen for the comments they are all helpful and yet no one has said I have an allocation in hand. I hope others that will be getting an allocation or have a recent allocation will post as well.
Though, from the comments so far it doesn't appear that allocation are that abundant.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
332 Posts

V.
@Lambo2018 i think you need to talk to Chase. Some dealers are buying owners STO. Example Paramus has a black one right now that they bought from one of there clients which I believe came from Florida. From what I know Charlotte “got” 6 already
Not in order
1) “Launch spec” (without the roof or side painted black) (was actually for sale for a while on Charlotte website) 1st to the states.
2) Green
3) Yellow (I think UGR bought it)
4) Purple with red
5) Yellow and red (full livery)
6) White and red.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,665 Posts
@Lambo2018 i think you need to talk to Chase. Some dealers are buying owners STO. Example Paramus has a black one right now that they bought from one of there clients which I believe came from Florida. From what I know Charlotte “got” 6 already
Not in order
1) “Launch spec” (without the roof or side painted black) (was actually for sale for a while on Charlotte website) 1st to the states.
2) Green
3) Yellow (I think UGR bought it)
4) Purple with red
5) Yellow and red (full livery)
6) White and red.
They must be adding a nice premium on those cars.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Sto_fever, so what is the implication of your post?

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
589 Posts
Our local dealership was only offered a couple STO initially but because they bought some of the Trofeo race cars they were allocated more of the STO's. One of my good friends was only able to get an allocation this way. Had the dealership not bought a few new race cars the dealership would have not been able to get more than 4 total STO'S. I have been told from the very beginning that the STO when all is said and done will be more limited than the Performante model. Whether that was initially the case or not the world supply issue, Covid and setbacks in production are having an impact. We will see very few of these cars when all is said and done.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whether that was initially the case or not the world supply issue, Covid and setbacks in production are having an impact. We will see very few is these cars when all is said and done.
I agree, those manufacturing headwinds, as stated, will take their toll on production, and as to the second part, it is certainly looking that way.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not sure Charlotte ordered all of the STOs or if they ended up buying some from clients who bought them else where.
Thanks my friend, interesting.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not privy to how many allocations for dealerships. I am aware of a friend who was offered a guaranteed allocation for $35 K and he agreed. Also like previous Ferrari sales practice, ROFR are being included in negotiations with STO allocations.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not privy to how many allocations for dealerships. I am aware of a friend who was offered a guaranteed allocation for $35 K and he agreed. Also like previous Ferrari sales practice, ROFR are being included in negotiations with STO allocations.
Thanks for the post. Not surprised that ADMs would find their way into the mix.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
589 Posts
I know that a couple dealers sold their allocations for $50k over MSRP and clients were happy just to get the STO allocation.

1 - 20 of 326 Posts