Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
My dealer said he is expecting a new allocation in January. It seems a bit premature to cancel out unless they simply cannot meet the demand?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
I was recently informed by a friend in the forums that allocations of STOs are being cancelled. CaN anyone confirm this?
I texted my SA minutes ago and he said that is not the case, and I quote "we have heard zero about cancellation of STO allocations".

Reactions: SortedSuperCars

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Thank you much. I was surprised to hear that as well. All the best everyone and have a wonderful holiday
It really didn't make any sense. The STO is just getting started.

Reactions: SortedSuperCars

·
Registered
217 Posts
Dealers know how many allocations they are receiving, and place orders against them. I.e. if your dealer is getting 7, and you know you are order #5, you are getting a car.

But dealers can place additional "orders", meaning they keep lining people up hoping more allocations will come.

I am guessing what your friend was told is that there won't be new allocations (beyond initial batch) therefore orders are being cancelled if the dealer placed more orders in the hopes more allocations would come later.

The lingo can get confusing but it's important to differentiate.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
But dealers can place additional "orders", meaning they keep lining people up hoping more allocations will come.

I am guessing what your friend was told is that there won't be new allocations (beyond initial batch) therefore orders are being cancelled if the dealer placed more orders in the hopes more allocations would come later.
That's happening for all the Lamborghini models, of late, overpromising and underdelivering. Essentially, dealerships/SAs are in many cases extending false hope.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Where are you buying your units from?

MODEL B4A
LAMBORGHINI

More Details

Three-way controller for Lamborghini (not LP770). Includes adapter plugs.

• Aventador (not LP770)
  • Gallardo
  • Hurracan
  • Murcielago
$385.00
(price includes adapters)

Purchase
Select Car Model
Aventador (not LP770) Gallardo Huracan Murcielago other
Comments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts