Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo. I am fed up with the sound system in it it’s so dated I have found a decent double din head unit that suits all my needs but I’m struggling finding the stereo facia to fit around the new double din system. Can anybody help with the stereo surround fascia I have been told that Audi have the same system to

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not what you asked for, but I mention it because I have been considering this as well. Someone (I cannot remember who posted up a picture of one of the floating screen units in their Gallardo and it looks really good. Similar to below, then you would not need a surround because the screen floats in front of the whole unit.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Whats wrong with the OEM?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not what you asked for, but I mention it because I have been considering this as well. Someone (I cannot remember who posted up a picture of one of the floating screen units in their Gallardo and it looks really good. Similar to below, then you would not need a surround because the screen floats in front of the whole unit.

View attachment 294350
I did think this too but wasn’t sure how close the screen got to the dash, wouldn’t want gaps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts