Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant take credit for the idea (BDaddy gets that credit for the Performante link below
(2) LP 570 Performante Stereo Upgrade | Lamborghini Talk (lamborghini-talk.com)

That said I just completed the same upgrade but with the larger screen (8600NEX) because the other version is sold out. BIG improvement! I am super stoked - I now have NAV, Apple Play and a ton of other stuff I have not even played with yet (Photos below)
Vehicle Speedometer Car Plant Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Wheel
Vehicle Automotive design Car Motor vehicle Gadget

·
Registered
SL #7007
438 Posts
It’s like an iPad mini!

·
Vendor
173 Posts
Looks great and I'm sure the increased functionality is fantastic. Having upgraded other cars with CarPlay, it's one of my favorite mods. Does it stream from the phone wirelessly or do you have to plug it in?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wireless. That was one of my key needs. I have a wired setup in my other car and pocket dust in the iPhone connector is always an issue.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, the screen is fixed but you can set up widgets and adjust the look and layout. I can stream weather, sports, and a map all on the screen. Thats probably better than just the black screen.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I cant take credit for the idea (BDaddy gets that credit for the Performante link below
(2) LP 570 Performante Stereo Upgrade | Lamborghini Talk (lamborghini-talk.com)

That said I just completed the same upgrade but with the larger screen (8600NEX) because the other version is sold out. BIG improvement! I am super stoked - I now have NAV, Apple Play and a ton of other stuff I have not even played with yet (Photos below) View attachment 304585 View attachment 304586 View attachment 304587
Nice job, I was thinking about doing an upgrade like this but with no cats and an x pipe on my pre LP... what radio?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts