Lamborghini Talk banner

Stereo Upgrade - Christmas came early!!

1417 9
I cant take credit for the idea (BDaddy gets that credit for the Performante link below
(2) LP 570 Performante Stereo Upgrade | Lamborghini Talk (lamborghini-talk.com)

That said I just completed the same upgrade but with the larger screen (8600NEX) because the other version is sold out. BIG improvement! I am super stoked - I now have NAV, Apple Play and a ton of other stuff I have not even played with yet (Photos below)
Vehicle Speedometer Car Plant Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Wheel
Vehicle Automotive design Car Motor vehicle Gadget
Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, the screen is fixed but you can set up widgets and adjust the look and layout. I can stream weather, sports, and a map all on the screen. Thats probably better than just the black screen.

· Registered
75 Posts
I cant take credit for the idea (BDaddy gets that credit for the Performante link below
(2) LP 570 Performante Stereo Upgrade | Lamborghini Talk (lamborghini-talk.com)

That said I just completed the same upgrade but with the larger screen (8600NEX) because the other version is sold out. BIG improvement! I am super stoked - I now have NAV, Apple Play and a ton of other stuff I have not even played with yet (Photos below) View attachment 304585 View attachment 304586 View attachment 304587
Nice job, I was thinking about doing an upgrade like this but with no cats and an x pipe on my pre LP... what radio?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.