Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard the standard stereo in the EVO is worse than older Huracans? Anybody have feedback how bad the Evo standard stereo is vs. the SENSONUM upgrade?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have heard the standard stereo in the EVO is worse than older Huracans? Anybody have feedback how bad the Evo standard stereo is vs. the SENSONUM upgrade?
I hope it isn't worse than my 2015... It sounds ok but could use some help.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
I had a 2019 580-2 and a 2021 EVO both with the base stereo and the sound quality is about the same. When I first got the EVO the stereo it did not sound as good but it needed to be broken in for about 10 to 20 hours and it did improve. Though, if your speccing a new EVO I would do the Sensonum unless music is a real low priority.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a 2019 580-2 and a 2021 EVO both with the base stereo and the sound quality is about the same. When I first got the EVO the stereo it did not sound as good but it needed to be broken in for about 10 to 20 hours and it did improve. Though, if your speccing a new EVO I would do the Sensonum unless music is a real low priority.
How much better is the SENSONUM? What did you notice is the difference? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
How much better is the SENSONUM? What did you notice is the difference? Thanks!
That I can't speak to but PM @Russk he has had Sensonum in several Lamborghinis'. For me Sensonum will represent a leap of faith and I optioned it on my MY2022 EVO order for three reasons: I love music, I don't want people taking apart the car for installation of an aftermarket system, and although it is not the best system on the market with 10 speakers it is, from most accounts, significantly better than the base system.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That I can't speak to but PM @Russk he has had Sensonum in several Lamborghinis'. For me Sensonum will represent a leap of faith and I optioned it on my MY2022 EVO order for three reasons: I love music, I don't want people taking apart the car for installation of an aftermarket system, and although it is not the best system on the market with 10 speakers it is, from most accounts, significantly better than the base system.
How many speakers in the base system?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
FYI, here is the break down of the Sensonum systems 10 speakers...........

Attachments

Reactions: asmazda

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
FYI, here is the break down of the Sensonum systems 10 speakers...........
Gosh, when you read that description of the Sensonum system you would expect it to be really great. That is not to say it isn't good, it is but it could be better for that kind of $.
Also a Spyder owner is probably not the best person to comment on it, because even with the top up there is lots of outside noise, and with the top down, FORGET ABOUT IT.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
Gosh, when you read that description of the Sensonum system you would expect it to be really great. That is not to say it isn't good, it is but it could be better for that kind of $.
Also a Spyder owner is probably not the best person to comment on it, because even with the top up there is lots of outside noise, and with the top down, FORGET ABOUT IT.
:giggle: Yes, the only thing that can be said is Sensonum is better than the base system but beyond that one would being going out on a limb.

Reactions: azzurri

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Only 390 W? The Mercedes Burmester is 10 speaker 1000 W and the best car stereo I have experienced in the metal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone here DIY'ed an upgrade to base system?

I just want some decent Focal units in there, but no idea where to start with the amp/wiring, is it possible to install without running cables to the speakers from a new amp?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,528 Posts
Anyone here DIY'ed an upgrade to base system?

I just want some decent Focal units in there, but no idea where to start with the amp/wiring, is it possible to install without running cables to the speakers from a new amp?
I am sure others will chime in but I have never been a big fan of mucking with the car once it leaves the factory. It stems from my concern about possible rattles and creaks post mod. Maybe you will have better luck.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
I will tell you one thing For sure that is better about the Sensonum and that is it goes louder than the base and without any distortion. That was important to me because I’m driving top down quite often.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts