Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

I wanted to see if I could get some feedback regarding the three current Huracan steering wheel options:

1. Soft Leather
2. Suede
3. Alcantara

I was hoping that members who have used any/all of these steering wheels could provide some pros and cons; what you choose, and why.

I'm planning on ordering Leather interior, so also wondering if anyone has a mismatched interior -- i.e. Alcantara steering wheel without Alcantara interior.

Also considering leather roofline and a-pillar, so wouldn't mind hearing some feedback on Alcantara vs. Suede vs. soft Leather overall.

One other note -- the exterior the car is obviously very sporty -- I'm leaning towards more "luxury" on the inside if there is a clear winner with respect to luxury vs. sporty.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
My Huracan is Alcantara seats/A-pillar/headliner/interior and leather steering wheel.

Alcantara steering wheel is cooler to touch but may wear more easily than leather.

I get some white knuckle moments with my car club and the sweat is easy to clean off the leather steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Alcantara steering wheels do not hold up well. My car came with one and when I bought it slightly used was already showing wear. So I replaced it with this custom carbon fiber with leather one. Mixing interior is no issue for me, I'm not a big fan of the leather lambo uses, it's more Audi quality, the leather in my Ferrari was much nicer. So I like going with alcantara interior. Have it in my current Evo and it was also in my 2015 Huracan, alcantara seats hold up great and still looked new when I got rid of car after 4 years, If you want a more luxury feeling interior you really should go with alcantara

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
327 Posts
Guess factor will be length of ownership.
Alcantara does not wear well . Buy special cleaning kit, wear gloves to extend life. But, the grip/ feel is super.
Same with suede.
I'd go leather.
Photo in post 4 has a "wow" factor (leather and FCF option) and would be my choice.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,545 Posts
I NEVER do Alcantara on the steering wheels of any of my sports cars (sorry Russ). Smooth leather or Smooth leather/CF as in the example provided by Scott above.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts