Lamborghini Talk banner

St. Louis Motorsports Experience

5K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  a7xbass94 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I live in STL and used to frequent that dealer until I began working at Exotic Motors Midwest. As far as I know, they are very good, although their best salesman now runs the dealer I work at. The car has been around for a while though...It has been in the showroom since September, no idea why. It looked in nice condition. I heard that some people have issues with their service dept. though...so you may want to look into that.

#3 ·
Wow, I knew it had been around awhile but September really scares me. Especially since I would be buying sight unseen from Florida.

Would you be interested/able to take a good hard look at the car for me? Or would you recommend a ppi guy for me?

Thanks a lot!!

#4 ·
Dude, don't worry about how long a car has sat there. All you need is a good PPI to look the car over and THAT is what you go by.

Perfectly fine cars sit for long periods all the time. Just a small example, there's a brand-spanking new orange 570 SL that's been at our local Lambo dealer since last Summer! Nothing whatsoever wrong with the car. Somebody just hasn't snatched it up yet. No biggie. Plus, it probably gives you some negotiating room on the price if it's been sitting there.

The PPI is your answer.

#12 ·
I might be in love... Thanks a lot. You don't happen to have interior vids do you?

Seriously low miles, at an authorized dealer, heavy options and clear bra. I'm not sure if there is a "better" deal for an 07 right now.

I REALLY welcome oother opinions here.

I have someone interested in my car, just need to get good trade or find a buyer.

Cars for Sale: 2008 BMW 650i Sport Package in TAMPA, FL 33602: Coupe Details - 294820468 - AutoTrader.com. Hoping to get something done in the next few weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.