Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have (my wife rather...) has a Huracan 610-4 and when we first bought it in January, all was ok.

Over the course of the past few months, I've noticed just some small things that have been driving me up a wall.

First Squeak

First, the reverse lever - whoever decided to make this out of plastic needs to resign and go work for VolksWagen.

It seems to be rubbing against itself under the primary cover of the center rest and causes a squeaking sound when using the lever. Annoying. I tried putting some WD-40 in there along with a light layer of silicone lubricant spray (as it is plastic) and its still persistent.

Second Squeak

Second, is the windows. Both windows squeak like a mofo. Again, tried lubricating it from the exterior by putting a card between the felt liners and shooting a little lubricant down there - no avail. Is there anything anyone has done besides having the dealer take the panel off?

Third (or rather, fourth) Squeak

Drivers side front wheel squeaks on accel - I read a few places of this happening, but no resolve, so I guess it is a mute point.

Any experience is appreciated - thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Captains Log 610-4722

The lubricant on the windows has seemingly worked its way into whatever was squeaking on one side.

I did find out on the tube of you that it is rather easy to access the window tracks through removing the panel - which isn't rocket science, however avoiding it unless it is absolutely necessary.

Reverse lever is still not the smoothest of all things, however some of the squeaking has subsided.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts