Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wao! I ordered a Sprint Booster from Jason Burtman from Burtman Industries and I have to say this thing rocks. My Gallardo is a complete different car now. Take off is fast now; no more lag on 1st gear. You should give it a try.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I agree! I can't speak enough about this little mod. Anytime someone mentions it I say something ..lol I've purchased one from Jason for all my rides now. It is hands down the best upgrade you can do to ANY vehicle you own.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
I've used the Pedal Commander on another vehicle and it's shocking how different it feels. All those thinking about spending a few thousand on a tune or have bought into the "tune kills a warranty" kool-aid should try one of these first!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
It is really an inexpensive way to bump up the fun factor!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,527 Posts
I thought about for the EVO but it never went further than that. I find the EVOs throttle very responsive as is, and the acceleration is beautifully linear.

·
Premium Member
18,648 Posts
I thought about for the EVO but it never went further than that. I find the EVOs throttle very responsive as is, and the acceleration is beautifully linear.
I have one in all my Huracans and it is just too much fun to pass up. In fact my dealer installed the one in my EVO.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,527 Posts
I have one in all my Huracans and it is just too much fun to pass up. In fact my dealer installed the one in my EVO.
Don't want to put my EVO through the garage wall, I'm good. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
18,648 Posts
Don't want to put my EVO through the garage wall, I'm good. :ROFLMAO:
It is very adjustable from light to strong sensitivity. It is too sensitive for me at the highest setting.

·
Registered
SL #7007
438 Posts
I ordered one from him also and put it in my SL. It caused intermittent surges. The engine would rev to 2k then drop back down. I searched on the forums and some have issued the same thing. I removed the sprint booster from my SL completely and the surging issue has not replicated. Nor was that ever an issue prior to installing the sprint booster. I texted Jason explaining the issue and he got back to me many days later telling me to contact someone else. So I have to contact this guy and figure out how to fix it. I hope you don’t have the same issue.

·
Registered
236 Posts
So I'll ask the question. What about the folks I've heard (granted it's not a ton) that this caused a CEL for? I'd love to improve 1st gear-I honestly don't have issues in any gear but 1st. 1st gear on the Gallardo does not just engage-at least not on my Gallardo-it feathers for lack of a better term (on/off/on/off until you pick up speed and then its normal-unless I absolutely mash the gas pedal pulling away from a dead stop. I would love to correct this but not at the expense of an uneven idle or a CEL.

When I first picked up the car I read about disconnecting the electronic connector for the exhaust valves to keep them always open. Easy fix and the car sounded incredible for 10 minutes - then I was throwing codes and had to reconnect to get the codes to clear. Kind of sucked and I'm not looking to recreate that type of issue.

·
Premium Member
18,648 Posts
I have had mine of 4 cars over the last 5 years and never an issue.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,527 Posts
I ordered one from him also and put it in my SL. It caused intermittent surges. The engine would rev to 2k then drop back down. I searched on the forums and some have issued the same thing. I removed the sprint booster from my SL completely and the surging issue has not replicated. Nor was that ever an issue prior to installing the sprint booster. I texted Jason and 4 days later he got back to me telling me to contact someone else. So I have to figure out how to fix it. I hope you don’t have the same issue.
That's interesting. The reason I didn't move forward with the Sprint Booster (bought it and returned it) is I didn't want the throttle response to keep changing, that is, I did not want to have to keep readjusting my driving habits to the different Booster settings.

·
Registered
SL #7007
438 Posts
That's interesting. The reason I didn't move forward with the Sprint Booster (bought it and returned it) is I didn't want the throttle response to keep changing, that is, I did not want to have to keep readjusting my driving habits to the different Booster settings.
I have no idea dude. I bought two from him. One for my F250 Tremor and one for the SL. My F250 is perfect and I love it. It is a lot punchier in the SL too but I don’t know why it would cause it to surge on the SL. There are a few posts about it. Here’s one;

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,527 Posts
I have no idea dude. I bought two from him. One for my F250 Tremor and one for the SL. My F250 is perfect and I love it. It is a lot punchier in the SL too but I don’t know why it would cause it to surge on the SL. There are a few posts about it. Here’s one;
Post #5, in the thread above, seems relevant to my concerns. Though, apparently, the surging did stop for @Gallado315 as stated in post #4.

·
Registered
SL #7007
438 Posts
Post #5, in the thread above, seems relevant to my concerns. Though, apparently, the surging did stop for @Gallado315 as stated in post #4.
Norm is the person Jason referred me to. I just have to find time to call Norm and see what we can figure out. We shall see….

1 - 15 of 15 Posts