Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Let me start off by saying this.

I own the product and it works amazingly well. Anytime I see this "OutBack Joe" nonsense , I am reminded of how many times his White Page has been debunked and laughed at by people that own the product. . The fact is Sprint Booster works. As far as I'm concerned It should be in every Gallardo. Hell, I have one now in almost every vehicle I own now.

When I see a post bashing this product I have to say something. sorry.

The most interesting thing about this thread is ....Why are you posting it? I'm going to guess you don't own one but you seem to know everything about it.

It seems this has been on ongoing thing with you. Why does it bother you sooo much that 1000's of people that own it LOVE it ? Why do you feel compelled to bash a product you don't even own?

I can understand making snarky comments on other peoples post. But here you are creating a post out of the blue.

Care to explain?

Here's some links that pulled up rather easily with your "hate". Apparently it has been going on for years?? :oops:

Sprint Booster install and first reaction video - you...
Help me decide on a used model Gallardo

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I own the product and it works amazingly well. Anytime I see this "OutBack Joe" nonsense , I am reminded of how many times his White Page has been debunked and laughed at by people that own the product. . The fact is Sprint Booster works. As far as I'm concerned It should be in every Gallardo. Hell, I have one now in almost every vehicle I own now.

The most interesting thing about this thread is ....Why are you posting it? I'm going to guess you don't own one but you seem to know everything about it.

It seems this has been on ongoing thing with you. Why does it bother you sooo much that 1000's of people that own it LOVE it ? Why do you feel compelled to bash a product you don't even own?

I can understand making snarky comments on other peoples post. But here you are creating a post out of the blue.

Care to explain?

Here's some links that pulled up rather easily with your "hate". Apparently it has been going on for years?? :oops:

Opinions very. Hate is a string word. The article has both views. It's neutral and is meant to be. You go looking for hate and you will find it. You go looking for information and that's there too. Hate is in your mind.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Opinions very. Hate is a string word. The article has both views. It's neutral and is meant to be. You go looking for hate and you will find it. You go looking for information and that's there too. Hate is in your mind.
So if not "hate" then what? You go out of your way to bash a product whenever you have a chance. You ignoring my point.

Why go out of your way to bash a product you do not even own? You've done it numerous times. not just this post.

explain

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll add my .02¢. My wife owns a 2009 LP560-4 Gallardo (she got from a fellow forum member). Amazing car, but there was that very slight lag from pressing the gas pedal to the PCM knowing you pressed the gas pedal. It's the early days of electronic throttle bodies vs cable. My 2006 GT Mustang had the same issues until I tuned it.

Got my wife a sprint booster for Christmas. She was thrilled with getting it as she's done research on it. Once we installed it (which was a PITA by the way, lol. Not much room to work under the dash and getting the pedal wiring connector undone is a bit hard when you can't actually see the plug). The car's throttle response and overall quickness was totally different. Night and day. So much faster once the pedal was pressed even the slightest bit. Woke us up when she took it out once installed to the local pizza shop to get takeout. She has it always on Race 9 and it's a beast. So worth the small amount they charge to totally transform the car. 👍

·
Registered
754 Posts

Care to explain?

In a very neutral way I’m asking can you provide some links to the debunking of the article? Is there a specific point you disagree with or can show that is technically or scientifically incorrect? Are you saying that there’s more happening than amplification of the signal from the gas pedal? I would appreciate the education. Can any electrical engineers or mechanics chime in? Perhaps sprint booster or pedal commander can clarify how their product does more than provide a different value for the same pedal position.

for the record I purchased a sprint booster for my Gallardo. It wasn’t for me but it does definitely change the pedal feel. Whether you like that or not is up to you. I personally hypothesize that Lamborghini built a fair amount of travel into the gas pedal to ensure that customers without a lot of experience with performance engines didn’t crash them the way 1st gen viper owners did and the pedal commanders simply remove the long initial travel to feel more like people are expecting.

Im genuinely curious and hope I can be educated.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I was fortunate to buy a Sprint Booster box and do like it. The car has gotten another breath.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
I was fortunate to buy a Sprint Booster box and do like it. The car has gotten another breath.
I'll add my .02¢. My wife owns a 2009 LP560-4 Gallardo (she got from a fellow forum member). Amazing car, but there was that very slight lag from pressing the gas pedal to the PCM knowing you pressed the gas pedal. It's the early days of electronic throttle bodies vs cable. My 2006 GT Mustang had the same issues until I tuned it.

Got my wife a sprint booster for Christmas. She was thrilled with getting it as she's done research on it. Once we installed it (which was a PITA by the way, lol. Not much room to work under the dash and getting the pedal wiring connector undone is a bit hard when you can't actually see the plug). The car's throttle response and overall quickness was totally different. Night and day. So much faster once the pedal was pressed even the slightest bit. Woke us up when she took it out once installed to the local pizza shop to get takeout. She has it always on Race 9 and it's a beast. So worth the small amount they charge to totally transform the car.
@06VistaBlueGT - That’s exactly what it does. I couldn’t stand the delay in this car. Here’s a good video that shows it.

Order here:

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 04-14 Gallardo, 5 year warranty for Lambo-Talk members/express UPS shipping/Covid-19 free!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.