Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not sure if you've made up your mind about buying either, but this may help your decision-making...

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,191 Posts
I have both, and they both function very well and pretty much do the same thing. I prefer the Pedal Box for a couple of reasons. First I like the looks & size of it better. Also it has a calibration feature which is pretty nice and lastly I like to mess with it while I am driving and I position it to be within my immediate reach.

I now have it on my EVO on the side of that console.

Reactions: 7.62x39

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have both, and they both function very well and pretty much do the same thing. I prefer the Pedal Box for a couple of reasons. First I like the looks & size of it better. Also it has a calibration feature which is pretty nice and lastly I like to mess with it while I am driving and I position it to be within my immediate reach.
View attachment 293891
I now have it on my EVO on the side of that console.
Looks like I’ll go with the pedal box. thx

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks like I’ll go with the pedal box. thx

One plus on the sprint booster is it has a few modes like lockout which prevents anyone from driving the car, and valet mode where you can set the RPM and throttle limit.

On the sprint booster, you can also disconnect the control module. Kind of a set it and forget it feature if you dont want to see the box. I dont use that, but just pointing out the difference.

That said, in function, the do the same thing. I had a pedal box in my R8 and went with sprintbooster on the gallardo and huracan.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I use the Sprint Booster on my all cars. No complains.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,191 Posts
I think one of the important features Pedal Box has is "Perfect Tune" where you calibrate it to your specific car and your accelerator pedal's travel. I just never could get my Sprint Booster to give me as good of a pedal response. I should also mention that it has bluetooth so you can use your phone to changes settings if you want, it will cost an extra $50. I have the feature but I enjoy using the PB controller. Either one will do the job, just depends on your personal preference. I just never really liked the controller on the SB compared to that of my PB. I had the SB first and after all the hype I was a little disappointed, so that is when I decided to try the PB and it did meet those expectations.

·
Vendor
2,578 Posts

·
Vendor
2,578 Posts
Witch one is better??
I sell both, actually can get your about 5 different brand units that try to do the same thing and don’t. I run the Sprint Booster in my Gallardo and 458. Sprint booster every time and I can put/choose from anything I want in my cars as I'm in the business. I’ll go into more detail later or you can call/text me anytime 717-319-2100 and I can explain any questions you may have.

I’ve also had the least amount of returns with Sprint Booster out of any of the others. I test everything. The newer version isn’t shown in here but also love how thin the Sprint Boosters wire is (allows for easy way to hide it OR you can completely REMOVE the controller after you set it (it will remember you setting in the firmware) for a fully stealth install which can’t be done with other units.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 04-14 Gallardo, 5 year warranty for Lambo-Talk members/express UPS shipping/Covid-19 free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts