Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling a bit inept right now. Watched the video of how the connectors work a number of times, am ready to do the install today. Where is this connector located. Looked all over this assembly and cannot find anything that resembles or feels like the connector. Am lost. Anyone else install one and knows were the connector is?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx guys, got it done last night and it is all installed now. Major difference and took some of that hesitation at starts away and the pedal feels overall more responsive. Good investment, now where to mount the small device. Doubt I will be changing it much so may just leave it out of the way but to use the Valet and Lockout feature it would be nice to have it somewhere with decent access.

Where did other mount theirs? Share some pics please.

·
Registered
28 Posts
thx guys, got it done last night and it is all installed now. Major difference and took some of that hesitation at starts away and the pedal feels overall more responsive. Good investment, now where to mount the small device. Doubt I will be changing it much so may just leave it out of the way but to use the Valet and Lockout feature it would be nice to have it somewhere with decent access.

Mount it up to the right of the steering wheel. You will want to be able to turn it on and off, I had it in my last gallardo and have it for my aventador but need to install it still. But you'll want to be able to turn it off when for example pulling into a garage slowly or maybe in traffic when you don't want instant throttle and are traveling at slow speeds

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,243 Posts
Glad you got it figured out. Great mod.

·
Vendor
2,666 Posts

I didn't get to see this post until now, but thanks to everyone for chiming in. Yep, that little boot conceals it. I'm glad you're happy with it. What setting did you put it on???

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Aventador, On sale for Lambotalk members, now ships 2nd day ups with 5 year warranty

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently have it on Race 5, did not play around to much but it seems like the right setting for routine driving (at least the way I drive in my weekly joy rides). So far, I like the device and it did what it said it would. Will say in the video it looked so easy to press that grey button to release the connector, mine was tight (as in it took both hands and a good squeeze to get it to click and release). Was nice and snug going back on as well. The red button connector seems easier and more strait forward. Still looking for the best place to mount the display/controller that 1) hides the wire) and 2 (allows easy access to use the lockout feature).

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
446 Posts
I didn't want to see mine either, set it and forget it. Ran the wire back up and over the column (far back as possible) and around to the left lower part of dash. Tucked it up into that little compartment below the 'R'everse button which is also housing my garage door opener. Jason said you don't have to turn it on or off if you don't want to. In fact, he said you can completely remove it from the harness jumper after you set it to what you want. It remembers the setting and the lighted LED is just a visual to let you know it's there, has nothing to do with it being on or off. I figured if I just leave it where it at I don't even know it's there and there will also be no chance of Losing it !!

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
446 Posts
Ooops... I saw 2008SuperG and was thinking Gallardo. Maybe some similar way as well on Aventador??

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right now I ran it along the center console and just have it sitting between he seat and console. You really cannot see it but you can get to it if you need to. May be that is just good enough

What setting are all of you running at? Race 5 seemed ok in my first drive

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.