Lamborghini Talk banner

Sprint Booster install help

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Russk 
#1 ·
Hi
Could anyone tell me the trick to disconnect the plug attached to the accelerator pedel on a huracan

Thanks

#2 ·
I did mine a couple of years ago, but I remember on the connector there is a red tab that pushes up then the plug pulls out. The cable from the sprint booster will fit into the now even end. There should be a YouTube video on it. Hope that helps. I know some people did have trouble getting that tab to release.

Reactions: k3silk
#3 ·
Hey Russk
Thanks got it sorted easy when you know, seems to help the throttle response, just waiting on my vf tune file. Got my novitec springs and spacers installing next week

#4 ·
Sounds great. The Sprint booster is fun, but you’re going to love the tune! The 2 work well together.

#5 ·
Hey Russk
Do you know where to buy a good rear wing without the Lambo tax price. By the time it gets to AU it’s another third in price

#6 ·
I got mine from Shardul he is a site sponsor UltimatePD. You should contact him for pricing. I have bought several other items from him. He is first class with service and quality.

#8 ·
There is a little red tab that you need to push in to disconnect..it is really easy

I can connect or disconnect it in minutes

#9 ·
Once you get the hang of doing it, it gets easy. The connector is on a bit of an angle and that is what screwed me up. Once I figured out the angle it slips right in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.