Lamborghini Talk banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I need one for my EVO. I wish I had removed the one from my 580-2 before I traded it in but I forgot to. Just put one on my 992 C2S and wow, what a different driving experience.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,482 Posts
That id my question, will the one in my 580 work in my new EVO?

·
Registered
778 Posts
All of them work exactly the same, it's just a matter if Lambo used the same connector. I used same Sprintbooster on my R8 V8 and R8 V10

·
Premium Member
13,482 Posts
Oh ok, I will have to find out if the connector is different. It shouldn’t be.

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I can vouch for these devices, they are not a placebo, they are real. Faster pedal response and you feel it. For me it is more about the fun factor than anything else. You just have to try them and find out for yourself.
Yep, they are awesome. Have it in the Lambo and the 458. Updated the site, now have for EVO, just choose in the options box.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-20 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members - ships 2nd day air

I have these for about 1,100 applications nows so just ask if you want one for another vehicle and can even have them made if it doesn't exist yet!

·
Registered
2 Posts
After reading this thread and hearing what others have thought about a Sprint Booster, I called Jason. We talked for a while and he walked me through the install and use process. He's a car guy through and through and has great industry contacts. I ordered the Sprint Booster yesterday and UPS tracking indicates that I will receive it tomorrow. I am super excited to install and feel the difference.

Will post my thoughts when I have a chance.

·
Premium Member
13,482 Posts
After reading this thread and hearing what others have thought about a Sprint Booster, I called Jason. We talked for a while and he walked me through the install and use process. He's a car guy through and through and has great industry contacts. I ordered the Sprint Booster yesterday and UPS tracking indicates that I will receive it tomorrow. I am super excited to install and feel the difference.

You will have to play with a bit and try out different settings to find out which you like best.

Reactions: Jason B

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

Happy to help ya out. I think you're going to be blown away :) And a few left in stock still.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-20 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members - ships 2nd day air

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
81 - 89 of 89 Posts