Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

I ordered the Sprint Booster V.3 and installed it on my car at 11 am the day after I ordered it. The shipping was next morning fast! So I went straight into the garage without delay in my underwear and within ten minutes the jumper and program pad were installed. I popped open the garage and what the hell, started her up and took her for a quick 15 minute test in the back state roads tighty whiteies and all. Well 20 minutes turned into an hour and 40 minutes later. Apparently a state trooper called in a favor and 40 minutes later and I was located and identified by a PA State Police chopper which led a car to me several times due to the speeds I was reaching. Mexico speeds FYI. Mind you I'm in my underwear and the rear visibility on the Hurucan is miserable with the 1016 CF Wing on the rear. So I leaneed over and oh S..t the lights on the car behind me were on for hell knows how long so I signal and pull off the road.

Trooper "B" comes out and I recognize him and said hey I was trying out a program (Speed Booster) I just installed over an hour ago and the adreneline was a bit overwhelming. He said they were watching and guiding him to me from the chopper but then I would turn and open it up and I would make another turn by the time "B" made the first. Well I explained I was in my underwear and I was dead wrong and apologized. I expalined that I'm not a bad guy I was just at the local brewery slash eatery and met up with Trooper "S" who Trooper "B" indicated he knows very well. Long story Short, The Sprint Booster V.3 will do precisely what it advertises. Be prepared and put on your pants before taking your car out to Test". A Drivers license would help greatly as well.

The Power was immedite and made my Calleum Blue Lamborghini Hurucan unbelievable quicker, crisper, sharper and without any throttle delay whatsoever. I was planted into the seat in a manner that actually took by breathe from my lungs and had me give man-birth to rabid butterflies in my stomach... Mark my words, plan on a half a tank "Test" drive:))) Be safe and always wear clean underwear and check "SPRINT BOOSTER NOW". It advertises the lowest prices and fastest shipping. Enjoy.. I received a stern "Verbal Warning" from Trooper "B" followed 25 minutes later by a group call from both troopers and the pilot laughing about the underwear situation:))) whew!!!! Drive Safely!

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
I ordered the Sprint Booster V.3 and installed it on my car at 11 am the day after I ordered it. The shipping was next morning fast! So I went straight into the garage without delay in my underwear and within ten minutes the jumper and program pad were installed. I popped open the garage and what the hell, started her up and took her for a quick 15 minute test in the back state roads tighty whiteies and all.
haha! That's hilarious! I try to ship these out fast but maybe I sent it too fast, lol. Glad they didn't arrest you for being in your underwear :) Classic!

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members

Also, here’s the website that has over 1,100 applications!

SprintBoosterNow.com

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm a big believer in this and Pedalbox but it does not make car quicker, sure feels like it though.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,482 Posts
I wonder if anyone had put one on a EVO?

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
If you have two Huracan's at a redlight beside each other - if you both hit the gas at the same time when the light turns green, you will pull out in front every single time. Or a Ferrari 458 that doesn't have a Sprint Booster and you do, you still will :) If I'm next to someone that doesn't have one, I still pull out first.

It doesn't give you more HP, but does give you access to the power your car can make. IT WILL BE QUICKER!

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know someone who used to do tech support. When they received PCs, the first thing they did was increasing the mouse pointer speed and keyboard speed and the cursor blink rate.

Then everyone was "woow my computer got so much faster".

Same placebo effect with those "boosters".

Also unlike advertised, they dont fix the lag on throttle. There is a good write up here which pretty much says they are bs: Sprint Booster – Is It Worth It?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know someone who used to do tech support. When they received PCs, the first thing they did was increasing the mouse pointer speed and keyboard speed and the cursor blink rate.

Then everyone was "woow my computer got so much faster".

View attachment 286403

Same placebo effect with those "boosters".

Also unlike advertised, they dont fix the lag on throttle. There is a good write up here which pretty much says they are bs: Sprint Booster – Is It Worth It?

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is tooooo funny.

1000's of people swear by this device ( including me) because it works! That stupid "white pages" link has been debunked plenty of times.( welcome to the internet) It's VERY clear you have never tried one. I personally have raced another Hurricane with the same mods EXCEPT Sprint Booster and I beat the hell out of him..4 times in a row. From a dig and rolling.

Maybe you should try it out because acting like you know how it works..lol

I saw this and figured I would share also: The Flat Earth Society It's online...so it MUST be true.hahahahahaha

·
Registered
4 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is tooooo funny.

1000's of people swear by this device ( including me) because it works! That stupid "white pages" link has been debunked plenty of times.( welcome to the internet) It's VERY clear you have never tried one. I personally have raced another Hurricane with the same mods EXCEPT Sprint Booster and I beat the hell out of him..4 times in a row. From a dig and rolling.

Maybe you should try it out because acting like you know how it works..lol

I saw this and figured I would share also: The Flat Earth Society It's online...so it MUST be true.hahahahahaha

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don’t write reviews unless the products are legitimately precise in their claims of accomplishment. The Sprint Booster provides me with more exact and precise allowance of power I chose to IMMEDIATELY INPUT OR HOLD BACK. I’m not paid for my opinion nor do I wish to claim I have a sixth sense. But what I do have is a chrono timer and I shook 3 tenths closer to 4 of of my quarter mile time. The EDC held me back and I truly know that if I disengaged it, my time would further improve although my driving needs to improve first;). I love my device so much I ordered another Bersion 3 Sprint Booster for my 2016 Deisel Range Rover which is infamous for great torque and slow as molasses throttle response. I will report those findings as well. Once again that troll-writer must have a deeper agendo in discounting the proven claims of their Sprint Booster. I know in Germany you can mail in your ECU to mapp these details in the computer itself for over a thousand dollars plus down time in shipping. Maybe that’s his reason but whatever reasoning for the false reporting, he’s totally wrong And just seems biased for some reaso . That’s my two cents. Waiting on Booster for the Range Rover now and I’ll add my review of it.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm one of the thousands who loves Sprintbooster and Pedalbox but if you know how to drive a car you will not get from point A to point B any quicker. Have in my 488 and sq5.would like one for my Lotus evora 400 but have not found a pedalbox that works. Does Sprintbooster have one?

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I'm one of the thousands who loves Sprintbooster and Pedalbox but if you know how to drive a car you will not get from point A to point B any quicker. Have in my 488 and sq5.would like one for my Lotus evora 400 but have not found a pedalbox that works. Does Sprintbooster have one?
Yep, I have the Sprint Booster in my 458 and Gallardo and will check for you on the Evora. I'm a dealer also for the company and ALSO have for the 488. call/text me 717-319-2100 and I'll help you on the Lotus, etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts

FYI, Shoulda Got a Sprint Booster. I had a Pedal Box on my Porsche when I bought it. I wasn't impressed with it compared to my Lambo unit. I heard Sprint Booster invented this tech. Is that true?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yep, I have the Sprint Booster in my 458 and Gallardo and will check for you on the Evora. I'm a dealer also for the company and ALSO have for the 488. call/text me 717-319-2100 and I'll help you on the Lotus, etc.
I tried a Pedalbox on my lotus but the one they sent me was to thick. Mine is much thinner. When I get home I will get a picture and send it

·
Registered
778 Posts
FYI, Shoulda Got a Sprint Booster. I had a Pedal Box on my Porsche when I bought it. I wasn't impressed with it compared to my Lambo unit. I heard Sprint Booster invented this tech. Is that true?
First one I got back in 2008 was a Sprintbooster, while it worked ok quality of it was crap and had to replace cable twice. Then on my next car I tried a pedalbox, quality was way better and it worked at least as good as the sprintboooster. But from the pictures I see of the new SB looks like quality is 100% better now. One of the reason I'm using pedalbox in my cars now is like having phone app. This way I have cable tucked out of site and just control with phone

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,482 Posts
I can vouch for these devices, they are not a placebo, they are real. Faster pedal response and you feel it. For me it is more about the fun factor than anything else. You just have to try them and find out for yourself.

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members
Yes! Back in 2009 and they even won a Sema award for it. It's also Patented and tuned for the vehicle, not a generic program. This is why it works so well. You can't make a Huracan do this without the Sprint Booster installed. This is also why this is my best selling lambo part and why I have it in my own car.

This is now version 3 with the latest firmware which also includes a valet mode to lock the gas pedal out so no one can drive it and also a rpm limiter you can set at say 4,000 rpm so you don't have to worry about someone joy riding. My one customer bought this just for this reason. His daughter would find his keys and take the car out. With the Pedal Lock feature, she can't do it anymore.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, 5 year warranty for Lambo-Talk members/express UPS shipping/Covid-19 free!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Installed it yesterday within 5 Minutes (routing the cable to the control unit took the longest time), but I'm an ancient mechanic and know were the connectors are located and how to remove them :)

I've set the controller to Race on step 5 and with the this the car becomes very nervous. Just tap the pedal a little and the the car jumps foreward like a Cheetah (need a wrap on my car ...). Sport 6 ist great for my style of driving. Very fast responsive now, very noticeable. The car reacts more immediate to my foot.

But I have one question: where the heck do you place the tiny controller unit ? I've left it between the seat and middle console and grab it out when trying another setting. I don't like to stick it to the leather with the double sided tape but what are the options ? Any pics from a H with the controller ?

While this is great for my driving style it would be horrible for my wifes car, because she drives kinda digital....pedal down, up, down, up, down, up ... even to maintain the same speed on her 224hp Beemer convertible. This would create an neck slap everytime and one gets sick on the pass seat for sure :rolleyes:

·
Registered
778 Posts
I put the controller here on my Huracan, was out of site and easy to adjust

·
Registered
1,456 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
This is a Pedalbox which comes with a holder and double sided tape. I can see the setting no problem. But I now have the phone app in the one in my 488 which allows me to just use that and tuck the controller under seat out of site

61 - 80 of 89 Posts