·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
I have two of these and it works great. I use the pedal lockout feature all the time and now spoiled myself. You have for a '15 S63?
Yea, that's super cool feature! And yes, I have for just about ANY VEHICLE, message me. Also, there are some other cool features, (and some people buy these just for these features)

• NEW - VALET MODE: Valet mode lets you set an rpm point that the car can't go over. Good for when you don't want someone joyriding at the dealer or when you don't want your wife beating your vehicle around
  • NEW - LOCK OUT MODE: Lock out mode let's you set a pin and if someone breaks in and tries to steal your car, the gas pedal is locked out and they are going nowhere! Ex, say your park at an airport or a place your aren't comfortable with. Many say it gives them more peace of mind. Yes, if someone really wants to steal your car, they will find a way, but this is just another layer of protection may make them take someone else's car.
  • WILL NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY: We also have these for newer cars that may still be under factory warranty, be sure to ask for our other applications. As far as dealership concerns there is a law called the Magnuson Moss Act. Sprint Booster works manufacturers OWN safety protocols so it's a no worry option
***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing, but you will :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I snagged mine around Thanksgiving from Jason for my 580-2. I drive my car exclusively in CORSA and have always hated the dead pedal feeling on these cars. I have had Sprint Boosters in at least 15 vehicles and they always work as advertised. The Huracan is no exception. I run around in the Race setting on the lowest number. It's the optimal setting for my driving style and has greatly improved the experience.

Wish I would have purchased sooner.
You've had it in 15 vehicles? That's the same car I'm looking at :D I'll be on my 6th unit if I get my next addition which I hope is soon. Black or white is the next question :confused:

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
You've had it in 15 vehicles? That's the same car I'm looking at :D I'll be on my 6th unit if I get my next addition which I hope is soon. Black or white is the next question :confused:
Lol. People love them. Sprint Booster is the only patented award winning throttle controller that is programmed specifically for each application. Also, you can remove the programmer for a 100% stealth install.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members Ships ups 2nd day air and in stock!

Sema award, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ordered. Let's give this a go!

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
38 Posts
Holllllllllyyyyyyy S*%$ (Exactly what I was saying after I installed it and took the car out on the road)

What a drastic improvement. My car came to life! How crazy that this little under $300 part was the change i was looking for, even after supercharging. Even as a test, I was under very mild acceleration, i had the sprint booster a "4 - Race" and then just turned it off, and the car got instantly sluggish. I am so happy I made the leap to buy this.

Also, for those of you wondering, as I was quite concerned at the onset, the installation was soooo simple. Installation literally took me 15 minutes, and that includes the 10 minute requisite wait time of opening your door without the keys in the car so the computer can cycle.

Thanks for an amazing product, as I can't say enough good things!

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Holllllllllyyyyyyy S*%$ (Exactly what I was saying after I installed it and took the car out on the road)

What a drastic improvement. My car came to life! How crazy that this little under $300 part was the change i was looking for, even after supercharging. Even as a rest, I was under very mild acceleration, i had the sprint booster a "4 - Race" and then just turned it off, and the car got instantly sluggish. I am so happy I made the leap to buy this.

Also, for those of you wondering, as I was quite concerned at the onset, the installation was soooo simple. Installation literally took me 15 minutes, and that includes the 10 minute requisite wait time of opening your door without the keys in the car so the computer can cycle.

Thanks for an amazing product, as I can't say enough good things!

Ha! Great feedback. May have to add this review to my website. I’m now selling these to HBI Auto who’s now installing in customer cars and 4-5 other dealers.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members Ships ups 2nd day air, and 5 year warranty

*also you can unhook the controller for a complete stealth install.

·
Registered
38 Posts
To follow up on my prior review, on my recommendation, one of my friends with an Aventador just ordered one, and could not be happier. While the installation was a little bit different (disconnecting the wiring harness....he just had to call the dealer for a bit of advice), the install was still relatively simple, and the same results I had.

The only "constructive criticism" I could offer is I would love it if you had quick YouTube tutorials on the installation for each vehicle this is applicable to, so each owner knows what they are getting themselves into for the install. Obviously everyone seems to figure it out, but it would seem to cut out any concern of whether to order or not once people realize just how easy to install this is.

Thanks again for a great product!

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
To follow up on my prior review, on my recommendation, one of my friends with an Aventador just ordered one, and could not be happier. While the installation was a little bit different (disconnecting the wiring harness....he just had to call the dealer for a bit of advice), the install was still relatively simple, and the same results I had.

The only "constructive criticism" I could offer is I would love it if you had quick YouTube tutorials on the installation for each vehicle this is applicable to, so each owner knows what they are getting themselves into for the install. Obviously everyone seems to figure it out, but it would seem to cut out any concern of whether to order or not once people realize just how easy to install this is.

Thanks again for a great product!
Thanks for the feedback. I've sold a bunch of these to my Aventador customers. Finally got video uploaded that shows you how to remove the plug and this will make things way easier:

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members Ships ups 2nd day air, and 5 year warranty (only from us)

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,606 Posts
Can you use your Huracan Sprint Booster on an EVO?

·
Registered
778 Posts
As long as it's same connector you would be able to and most likely Lambo didnt change that

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
A must with these type of cars and gives 100% peace of mind.
How does it give any peace of mind when one of the most dangerous items on the car is manipulated?

What if it gets stuck, or if there is a bitflip and value 0 becomes 128. How are the reliability and safety of these things validated/certified anyways?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Then press the brakes ! :cool:

Honestly, the function of the pedal manipulation hardware/software is here for many, many years (since the electronic pedals are here). It's nothing else like an analoge input level that is changed up or down with different offsets. No rocket sience at all and nothing to worry about. Some failsave protection is built in on todays systems like switching through the signal when the offset is too high. Even more it is devoloped and tested in many different cars and not like the ECU in your car that is only tested for these models only. As an old aged el.engineer and software developer I have no concern at all to use it.

I don't have it in my H but it is on its way from Greeze. I do have a pedal-booster in my old 2.2L RAV4 Diesel for 8 years now. Car had a very sluggish accelleration in the lower gears, but with this, it came to live and we feel much safer when getting out of a side street or parking lot. Before installing it my wife pressed down the pedal and almost nothing happend for 1-2 seconds. Now the car does what it is expected to do and a little better. It also worked well on the Prius III (it had a Sport mode but that switched always off when the car was turned off), BMW 220i of my wife and even the Tesla Model S base of a friend (mine has Ludicrous, no need for this at all).

·
Registered
123 Posts
Then press the brakes !
Ever tried pressing the accelerator and brake pedals at the same time, while going 200kmh or above? Ever tried holding them for a while on a 600 HP car at that speed?

Yeah, the engineers who built the huracan performante couldn't think about throttle response. Porsche engineering couldn't think about it. Ferrari couldn't think about it. And one guy who sells a 300 USD item thought about it and fixed it.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The switch in the brake pedal overrides the acc pedal signal.

No, there are many manufacturers of such pedal boxes, not only one (and he's a reseller). And it depends what one likes when driving the car. The throttle resonse changes when we switch from Strada to Sport or Corsa but I myself would like to have the response from Corsa in Strada too. We wouldn't need it if Lamborghini would create a submenu in the car settings of the H where we could choose our individual setup - like on the AV but with more possibilities. Like on the M4 were you can choose all the settings and levels of diff lock and whatever in the drivers menu. And I've never seen an M4 with a pedal box. On the RAV4 the initial settign was not driveable, the car became nervous, but thanks to the settings I was able to adjust it properly. Asking Toyota why the car behaved so bad I was told that's how a Diesel acts. And they are much bigger than the ones you mentioned. You see, there wouldn't be a market for this if the companies would provide us with what we like to have or expecting.

·
Vendor
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Honestly, the function of the pedal manipulation hardware/software is here for many, many years (since the electronic pedals are here). It's nothing else like an analoge input level that is changed up or down with different offsets. No rocket sience at all and nothing to worry about. Some failsave protection is built in on todays systems like switching through the signal when the offset is too high. Even more it is devoloped and tested in many different cars and not like the ECU in your car that is only tested for these models only. As an old aged el.engineer and software developer I have no concern at all to use it.

I don't have it in my H but it is on its way from Greeze. I do have a pedal-booster in my old 2.2L RAV4 Diesel for 8 years now. Car had a very sluggish accelleration in the lower gears, but with this, it came to live and we feel much safer when getting out of a side street or parking lot. Before installing it my wife pressed down the pedal and almost nothing happend for 1-2 seconds. Now the car does what it is expected to do and a little better. It also worked well on the Prius III (it had a Sport mode but that switched always off when the car was turned off), BMW 220i of my wife and even the Tesla Model S base of a friend (mine has Ludicrous, no need for this at all).
You hit the nail on the head. I've sold a ton of these for Toyota's and Lambo is 2nd place for the most units I've sold to date. It makes the car lighter on it's feet with quicker throttle response and more fun. I have it on my Gallardo and just put in on my 458 and it's night and day difference. If anyone buys this from me and isn't impressed you can return it, no restocking fee, nothing. I like this because I don't get returns and it keeps my customers happy.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members Ships ups 2nd day air and in stock!

41 - 60 of 89 Posts