Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I currently have the VF Supercharger with their tune on the car. Will this impact that in any way? Or are we dealing with two completely different things? Can you please advise?

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)

·
Registered
761 Posts
I currently have the VF Supercharger with their tune on the car. Will this impact that in any way? Or are we dealing with two completely different things? Can you please advise?
My car has VF Supercharger and works great with my Pedalbox, even with over 800hp it feels sluggish when I turn off. Also had one on my supercharged R8V10 and no issues. You most likely will find lower setting works best with supercharger

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
My car has VF Supercharger and works great with my Pedalbox, even with over 800hp it feels sluggish when I turn off. Also had one on my supercharged R8V10 and no issues. You most likely will find lower setting works best with supercharger
Good to know. I never thought my SC was sluggish, but then again, there is nothing else to compare it to. Now I'm really sold on these devices. :tup:

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Sold two units today, one for Huracan Performante and regular Huracan coupe. I now have about 10 units in stock. Will ship UPS express to get to you in about 2 days :) I've sold crap load of these to forum members on here and now it's my best selling lambo part.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members

If anyone needs help with install, which is pretty simple, you can text me 24/7 at 717-319-2100

-recent customer install above (also a member on this forum) :)

Here's where I mounted mine in the G, but again, you don't have to even hook up the controller if you don't want to. You can set it, then forget it. Just about everyone I sell this to, after they see the controller actually like the way it looks and usually keep it on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Was finally able to install the Sprint Booster yesterday and tested the Performante today. And it was scary throttle response with Red 9. LOL

Put it in Green 9 and it was just perfect. I'll try the Red 5 soon.

First impression? Its a great product. Makes driving more fun and exciting.

I highly recommend it.

Thanks Jason.

P.S. my 458 is next :)

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Was finally able to install the Sprint Booster yesterday and tested the Performante today. And it was scary throttle response with Red 9. LOL

Put it in Green 9 and it was just perfect. I'll try the Red 5 soon.

First impression? Its a great product. Makes driving more fun and exciting.

I highly recommend it.

Thanks Jason.

P.S. my 458 is next :)
Happy you like the unit and glad to help you out. I also have this in my own car and you couldn't pay me to remove it. Really wakes up the car and more fun to drive like you said.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members

·
Registered
175 Posts
I snagged mine around Thanksgiving from Jason for my 580-2. I drive my car exclusively in CORSA and have always hated the dead pedal feeling on these cars. I have had Sprint Boosters in at least 15 vehicles and they always work as advertised. The Huracan is no exception. I run around in the Race setting on the lowest number. It's the optimal setting for my driving style and has greatly improved the experience.

Wish I would have purchased sooner.

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I snagged mine around Thanksgiving from Jason for my 580-2. I drive my car exclusively in CORSA and have always hated the dead pedal feeling on these cars. I have had Sprint Boosters in at least 15 vehicles and they always work as advertised. The Huracan is no exception. I run around in the Race setting on the lowest number. It's the optimal setting for my driving style and has greatly improved the experience.

Wish I would have purchased sooner.
Thanks for the feedback Jesse. You've had in 15 vehicles! Cool. As you know, once you try it out, you can't live without it. I've made sure every family member has one, good gifts to give out and all my good friends, as I'm in the business of course.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered mine. Can't wait to get it as I am familiar with the product. Had one installed on a LS460. Can't wait to feel it on my newly purchased 2016 Huracan 610-4. Well, if I can ever get it delivered lol.

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
323 Posts
I use to think Sprintbooster/Pedalbox were just gimmicks since they added no power. Finally gave one a chance and felt the difference immediately. Had on both my R8's and now Huracan, even with 810hp my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Since it's a 5 minute install and zero cost if not happy you should give one a shot. And glad to see they improved quality on Sprintbooster, the early model I had was pretty cheaply made and had to replace cable twice. This unit looks much better
Blu, how do you like it so far? Thinking to order one, but not sure if I like the dangling cables...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Jason,

I'm based in the UK and your website isn't allowing me to place and pay for an order of a Sprint Booster V3 for my HP.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Blu, how do you like it so far? Thinking to order one, but not sure if I like the dangling cables...
I think it's best mod for the money you can do, I have been using either Sprintbooster or now Pedalbox for my last 4 cars over 12 years. No dangling cables for me, I used the velcro to put holder down near floor and can easily adjust settings there. I may upgrade mine to the one that can be controlled by phone.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I think it's best mod for the money you can do, I have been using either Sprintbooster or now Pedalbox for my last 4 cars over 12 years. No dangling cables for me, I used the velcro to put holder down near floor and can easily adjust settings there. I may upgrade mine to the one that can be controlled by phone.

Looks very clean indeed! Good idea in using velcro to hold the cables down.

I just went ahead and got me a pedal box with app control. I couldn’t order sprintbooster because the website was down & my PM somehow has gone unanswered. Should be here next week. Can’t wait for the fun at max setting :D

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hi Jason,

I'm based in the UK and your website isn't allowing me to place and pay for an order of a Sprint Booster V3 for my HP.
Call/text/WhatsApp me at 717-319-2100 - I don't always get Pm'd here. Also, there are no dangling wires, with the Sprint Booster you don't have to hook up the controller and it comes set at the higher setting. The controller is just if you want the option for on demand control.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members 5 in stock right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Car was delivered last week. Still have to get some paperwork done with the MVA. Maryland can be difficult, but can't wait to install it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I wonder what will happen if I put both pedalbox & sprintbooster together in chain? Just curious...

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I wonder what will happen if I put both pedalbox & sprintbooster together in chain? Just curious...
I've had customers do that before, yes, but honestly the sprint booster by itself has the gist and most flexibility and you can remove the controller if you don't want to use it. I've sold both brands and now only push the better one. Again, I stand behind what I sell, and you can try the sprint booster and if for any reason you want to return it, there are no issues :) I make everything easy. The damn thing is remarkable.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Huracan, On sale for Lambo-talk members 3 in stock right now.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts