Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newer sponsor on here but not new to forums and have been in this business since 1999. I've been selling the Sprint Booster for over 10 years and have installed them in my own cars. Not every make car benefits as well as others, but there is a delay in the gas pedal in these cars due to the drive by wire. You may not even realize it, but it's there. I've sold these for Toyoto's, Porsche's, you name it and a few months ago started selling them for the Murci, Pre LP/LP Gallardo, and now the Huracan.

I now have these IN STOCK and ON SALE for Lambo talk members.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It's that good, but I'll offer that to anyone that says they want to remove it. I also have it in my own car.

WATCH at least the first 3 min of this video and you will fully understand what this does. I've tried every competitor unit and still feel this is the best. No calibrating needed either.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Jason, Do you have a Sprint Booster for my 2019 Performante Spyder?

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jason, Do you have a Sprint Booster for my 2019 Performante Spyder?
Yep, just use the link above and can still ship it TODAY! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ordered. Look forward to receiving.
Cool. I helped ya out and sent it 2nd day air :)

A few other things that makes this special besides the throttle fix are these new features (and some have bought this just for these reasons):

NEW - VALET MODE: Valet mode lets you set an rpm point that the car can't go over. Good for when you don't want someone joyriding at the dealer or when you don't want your wife beating your vehicle around, yea like you'll let her drive it, lol.
NEW - LOCK OUT MODE: Lock out mode let's you set a pin and if someone breaks in and tries to steal your car, the gas pedal is locked out and they are going nowhere! Ex, say your park at an airport or a place your aren't comfortable with. Many say it gives them more peace of mind. Yes, if someone really wants to steal your car, they will find a way, but this is just another layer of protection may make them take someone else's car.
WILL NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY: I also have these for just about every car there is, so ask if you want to try on your other vehicles. As far as dealership concerns there is a law called the Magnuson Moss Act. Sprint Booster works manufacturers OWN safety protocols so it's a no worry option.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It's that good.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just ordered mine. I have a Sprint Booster on my G63 and it works awesome to relieve the dead pedal the first 1" of travel.

I had a pedal box on both of my Gen 2 V10 + R8s. So I'll report back how this works in comparison on the Huracan.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Please let us know how you go with this... I will be interested to see if you feel any difference

·
Registered
73 Posts
Please let us know how you go with this... I will be interested to see if you feel any difference
Will do. I previously installed the Sprint Booster V2 in my R8 V10 and it did make it more fun to drive. Not faster; just more responsive.

Am going to attempt to snake the control wire up through the center console into the recessed area that holds the ashtray.

·
Registered
73 Posts
As a follow up - I installed the Sprint Booster today in about 20 minutes. There is plenty of room behind the accelerator pedal which makes this an easy install following the Quick Start Installation Instructions. I used the first 10 minutes, while the car was checking the electronic systems as required, to install the Selector Switch in the center console by snaking the control cable down to the existing wire harness opening for the accelerator pedal. I prefer a stealth install and can easily reach into the center console and pull out the Selector Switch to make any changes. The Selector Switch settings are very visible and easy to use.

I find v3 to be a vast improvement over v2 which I installed on my R8 V10. It is far more adjustable with 36 different settings - Sport (green) 1-9 and Race (red) 1-9 in both automatic and manual transmission modes. It was easy to find settings that bring on power in a very linear fashion in Strada, Sport, and Corsa modes with no jerkiness at all. A definite improvement over v2. You can also turn it off and go back to stock. And, I did experiment with both the Pedal Lock and Valet settings which I do have a use for.

I personally find the car more fun to drive with the Sprint Booster simply because it makes the car more responsive (not faster).

Here are a few pics of the install:

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
:)

As a follow up - I installed the Sprint Booster today in about 20 minutes. There is plenty of room behind the accelerator pedal which makes this an easy install following the Quick Start Installation Instructions. I used the first 10 minutes, while the car was checking the electronic systems as required, to install the Selector Switch in the center console by snaking the control cable down to the existing wire harness opening for the accelerator pedal. I prefer a stealth install and can easily reach into the center console and pull out the Selector Switch to make any changes. The Selector Switch settings are very visible and easy to use.

I find v3 to be a vast improvement over v2 which I installed on my R8 V10. It is far more adjustable with 36 different settings - Sport (green) 1-9 and Race (red) 1-9 in both automatic and manual transmission modes. It was easy to find settings that bring on power in a very linear fashion in Strada, Sport, and Corsa modes with no jerkiness at all. A definite improvement over v2. You can also turn it off and go back to stock. And, I did experiment with both the Pedal Lock and Valet settings which I do have a use for.

I personally find the car more fun to drive with the Sprint Booster simply because it makes the car more responsive (not faster).
Awesome, glad you like it. The V3's I have also got the latest firmware. This is one of my favorite products currently and the best selling item I have. I've tried all of them and this one works the best. I also like that it's patented and no one else has figured out how to do it this well since they don't have the secret sauce. I've also sold the blutooth units and have had issues with some radios and don't prefer selling those. We are at a time where hardwired is still better than wireless. Now, you don't have to mount the controller if you don't want to, even though it's super easy in this car,
(you can set it and then the only thing that's plugged in is the plug) this is still a super stealth install but I think the controller is cool.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.

WATCH at least the first 3 min of this video and you will fully understand what this does.

Oh and Hawk, you can also switch the A/T switch to manual if you want to mess around, which will give me Tip in.

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have two of these and it works great. I use the pedal lockout feature all the time and now spoiled myself. You have for a '15 S63?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm curious as to how the automatic/manual mode of the sprintbooster works for the Huracan. I go in and out between auto and manual all the time, do I have to keep switching it on the sprintbooster? Or can I just leave it in automatic and still use to paddle shifters?

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm curious as to how the automatic/manual mode of the sprintbooster works for the Huracan. I go in and out between auto and manual all the time, do I have to keep switching it on the sprintbooster? Or can I just leave it in automatic and still use to paddle shifters?
Switching between auto and manual in your car is different and you don't need to adjust anything everytime you do that....

For the Sprint Booster there are two modes (a little selector switch), automatic mode means it's for a 2 pedal car, and manual mode means a 3 pedal/gated car. Leave in auto mode, see how you like it... Now, you can switch the Sprint Booster to Manual mode and it will be more aggressive with more tip in. You may find it too touchy for your driving habits, or if you like it, keep the Sprint Booster in manual mode. The key things here is there's options with this unit and flexibility. It works great and I have it in my own car.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I've gotten quite a few PM's about this and install so I'll answer them here...

If you want a totally stealth install, you don't have to hook up the controller! Is disconnects just like an aux cable would, or a headphone jack on a phone. So, you can set it say at Red 5, like in my photo below, and unplug the controller and nothing to hide, nothing to see, nothing to coil up! In my car I preferred to use the included velcro and use the controller as it's actually super super small (about the size of your thumb) and looks cool to me. Again, you don't have to plug the controller in if you don't want to (when you set the unit and unplug it, it remembers the setting, even if you battery dies). Install super easy, plug it in behind the pedal and go.

The wire in the pic is for my new dash cam that gives a live view to my phone 24/7. A must with these type of cars and gives 100% peace of mind.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It really is that good.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've gotten quite a few PM's about this and install so I'll answer them here...

If you want a totally stealth install, you don't have to hook up the controller! Is disconnects just like an aux cable would, or a headphone jack on a phone. So, you can set it say at Red 5, like in my photo below, and unplug the controller and nothing to hide, nothing to see, nothing to coil up! In my car I preferred to use the included velcro and use the controller as it's actually super super small (about the size of your thumb) and looks cool to me. Again, you don't have to plug the controller in if you don't want to (when you set the unit and unplug it, it remembers the setting, even if you battery dies). Install super easy, plug it in behind the pedal and go.
Absolutely correct Jason if you do not wish to use either the Pedal Lock or Valet feature. For clarification, to use either of these features the controller must be plugged in.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
My HP has instant response; can't imagine the need for less pedal travel...it hits hard right from the get go

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
779 Posts
My HP has instant response; can't imagine the need for less pedal travel...it hits hard right from the get go
I use to think Sprintbooster/Pedalbox were just gimmicks since they added no power. Finally gave one a chance and felt the difference immediately. Had on both my R8's and now Huracan, even with 810hp my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Since it's a 5 minute install and zero cost if not happy you should give one a shot. And glad to see they improved quality on Sprintbooster, the early model I had was pretty cheaply made and had to replace cable twice. This unit looks much better

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I use to think Sprintbooster/Pedalbox were just gimmicks since they added no power. Finally gave one a chance and felt the difference immediately. Had on both my R8's and now Huracan, even with 810hp my car feels sluggish when I shut it off. Since it's a 5 minute install and zero cost if not happy you should give one a shot. And glad to see they improved quality on Sprintbooster, the early model I had was pretty cheaply made and had to replace cable twice. This unit looks much better
Correct. This new Version 3 is really nice and you don't want to hide it like the older ones. I have 3-4 left in stock currently.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for 14-19 Huracan, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts