Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm a newer sponsor on here but not new to forums and have been in this business since 1999. I've been selling the Sprint Booster for over 10 years and have installed them in my own cars. Not every make car benefits as well as others, but there is a delay in the gas pedal in these cars due to the drive by wire. You may not even realize it, but it's there. I've sold these for Toyoto's, Porsche's, you name it and a few months ago started selling them for the Pre LP/LP Gallardo, Aventador and the Murci.

I now have these IN STOCK and ON SALE for Lambo talk members.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Murcielago, On sale for Lambotalk members if you don't like it, I'll let you send it back, no restocking fee, nothing. It's that good, but I'll offer that to anyone that says they want to remove it. I also have it in my own car.

WATCH at least the first 3 min of this video and you will fully understand what this does. I've tried every competitor unit and still feel this is the best. No calibrating needed either.

A few other things that makes this new version special besides the throttle fix are these new features (and some have bought this just for these reasons):

NEW - VALET MODE: Valet mode lets you set an rpm point that the car can't go over. Good for when you don't want someone joyriding at the dealer or when you don't want your wife beating your vehicle around, yea like you'll let her drive it, lol.
NEW - LOCK OUT MODE: Lock out mode let's you set a pin and if someone breaks in and tries to steal your car, the gas pedal is locked out and they are going nowhere! Ex, say your park at an airport or a place your aren't comfortable with. Many say it gives them more peace of mind. Yes, if someone really wants to steal your car, they will find a way, but this is just another layer of protection may make them take someone else's car.
WILL NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY: I also have these for just about every car there is, so ask if you want to try on your other vehicles. As far as dealership concerns there is a law called the Magnuson Moss Act. Sprint Booster works manufacturers OWN safety protocols so it's a no worry option.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I didn’t watch the full video, but this seems to make sense. My Murci has noticeable latency in the throttle, especially <3,500 rpms.
Has anyone here installed on a 2003 and can share results?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I didn’t watch the full video, but this seems to make sense. My Murci has noticeable latency in the throttle, especially <3,500 rpms.
Has anyone here installed on a 2003 and can share results?
We have on a 05 which is the same 6.2 Liter engine

A big difference and put it on Manual mode even if its e Gear

We have it on Race Mode 9 and Love it

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Turing off the Sprint Booster makes the car feel Slower

Cant drive without it now
100% true. Also, I have these for just about ANY VEHICLE, (as long as it's made after 2003) so if anyone wants to try one on any of your others vehicles, let me know. It's makes any car quicker = more confident feeling.

***ORDER LINK > Burtman Industries Sprint Booster for Murcielago, On sale

These are Covid-19 virus free units.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts